Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif
TGI Friday's Boneless Chicken Bites With Buffalo Style Sauce

TGI Friday's Boneless Chicken Bites With Buffalo Style Sauce

INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN (BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% : MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, WHEAT GLUTEN, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, SUGAR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, SPICES, CHICKEN BROTH, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, MALTODEXTRIN, CARRAGEENAN, CARAMEL COLOR, YEAST, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE), SPICE EXTRACTIVES, CHICKEN FAT), BUFFALO-STYLE SAUCE (VINEGAR, AGED CAYENNE PEPPERS, WATER, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, RED PEPPER, CARAMEL COLOR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, GARLIC POWDER).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGI Friday's Boneless Chicken Bites With Buffalo Style Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I love to buy these when it's a no go deal it's not little pieces of chicken then you get to put the hot TGIF sauce on them love these little delights
Heather C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I would cook these in the oven to get them nice and crispy and not put the sauce on them. I’m not a buffalo fan. But these were a great snack. I also like their potato boats, I’d usually cook them both together. Yum. Yes, I’d recommend, but I’m not sure about the sauce, lol. TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer & [product:tgif-loaded-bacon-&-cheddar-potato-skins]
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Perfect for the air frying machine! My teen easily pops them in and prepares a wholesome meal for himself in minutes.
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
These aren’t the best but they are pretty good. I usually cook these in the air fryer so that they get crispy. They usually come out pretty dry so I dress them up with more buffalo sauce at the end.
Bradale J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My family tried these not too long ago. They were delicious and quick and easy to make. They're budget friendly too. One way that I would improve this product is to include a large pouch of ranch dressing along with the nuggets. We were all satisfied with the product and would definitely purchase them again. I reccomend this product.
Jessica L.
Gate City, VA
I seriously enjoyed these boneless chicken wings. The big pack is like 10$ and it come with plenty. The only things I would say negatively is that some of the pieces were mostly breading and not actually chicken it seemed like. But overall its very tasty
Jenny S.
Kuna, ID
Over these are delicious. A quick snack or a little lunch if your not a big eater. Only thing that gets me from not buying them all time is they are a bit expensive.
Maya B.
Durham, NC
These were okay. I’d definitely prefer the restaurant chicken bites but these are a good substitution especially since they are frozen.
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
These are easy to cook, throw them in the oven a d they taste good. Not to pricey and always room for improvement
Cyclops G.
Staten Island, NY
These are pretty tasty I love the flavor but sometimes it just doesn’t do it for me and disappointed

Looking for your answer?