- "I used to go to TGIF just for the jack Daniels chicken strips appetizer, but went recently and it was over $10 just for that appetizer, and there isn't much to it." in 95 reviews
- "Me and my boyfriend love going to TGI Friday's during happy hour not only are the food at a good price but drinks are as well." in 81 reviews
- "I love going out to eat here with my boyfriend it's a great place to relax and enjoy the weekend day off the prices aren't too bad and there appetizers are really good!" in 55 reviews
- "normally I don't go to chain restaurants like this cuz I feel this place and places such a chili's are very similar and the food all has the same taste ." in 25 reviews
- "We usually never spend over $25 on a meal out, but because my boyfriend and I ordered potato skins and both got soda, it was about $42." in 23 reviews
I usually enjoy Fridays but it seems that every time I find something on the menu that I absolutely love when I go back again it is no longer on the menu. I’m not sure why they change up the menu so much....
One of my favorite places to eat. I wish they had the endless apps all the time. Has a great happy hour on food and drinks. Great service every time I go in and never had a food complaint. Will continue to dine there
If TGIFridays wasn’t so hit or miss I would’ve rated them (5) stars. I do enjoy their menu options and drinks however, it varies from location to location. One thing that everyone should try is their wings! Those are universally delicious! Their happy hour on food and drinks at the bar is the best time to stop in.
Went today for lunch and was so disappointed. It was not busy and took forever for food to come out. My husband ordered his entree off the lunch menu and it was the size of an app. Literally 3 chicken fingers the size of boneless wings and some fries. I feel that they have gotten very expensive too. My chicken sandwich was a whopping $12.50!! We won’t be back again
I was looking forward to trying this out after being flooded with commercials advertisements and it was good. No different than Chili's which is my go to. Wasn't super impressed by the customer service and the burgers were a bit over cooked. Good experience just not what I had hoped for.
Went there once and our waiter didnt right order down because she said she could remember. Well long story short she got our order wrong and had an attitude afterwards. The food was alright but I will never go back again. They lost a great customer!
TGI Fridays is a great place to get decent food at a good price. I live the daily specials they have there and the endless apps. I go here about once every few months. It’s great to go when I’m getting off my late shift since they stay open til 2am!
This is one of my favorite restaurants. We don’t have many of them here in West Virginia but i always eat there when I see one! The service is super fast, food always taste fresh and the people are always super friendly. Great restaurant
TGI Fridays steals my heart with their Jack Daniels sauce. Jack Daniels anything is always going to be delish. I do think their "Endless Apps" is a bit iffy-you can't share the app with anyone and if they think you're going to leave soon they don't want to bring out any more orders for fear you might box up a couple chicken wings and leave with them. Other than that my service has been consistently decent. A few waitresses have forgot to put in to go orders or left things on my food that should have been off of it. Problems that are standard anywhere there's food service, I think. The food is GREAT though and makes up for that. Will go back many, many times.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos