T.G.I. Friday's

by TGI Fridays

Do they offer delivery?
Do the staff wear masks?
Is there outdoor seating?
Start your review of T.G.I. Friday's!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I used to go to TGIF just for the jack Daniels chicken strips appetizer, but went recently and it was over $10 just for that appetizer, and there isn't much to it.in reviews
Me and my boyfriend love going to TGI Friday's during happy hour not only are the food at a good price but drinks are as well.in reviews
I love going out to eat here with my boyfriend it's a great place to relax and enjoy the weekend day off the prices aren't too bad and there appetizers are really good!in reviews
normally I don't go to chain restaurants like this cuz I feel this place and places such a chili's are very similar and the food all has the same taste .in reviews
We usually never spend over $25 on a meal out, but because my boyfriend and I ordered potato skins and both got soda, it was about $42.in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,461 reviews
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Kellen H.
This place is great for food and drinks! All the food is very tasty and delicious! The prices are very reasonable and great to hang out with friends/family! The drinks are so cheap too! I love the deserts so much also! All their foods are so filling! I definitely will keep going to this restaurant! I do recommend it to all who loves great food and drinks!
Shannon C.
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Shannon C.
TGI Friday’s food is gross in my opinion. I’ve never really gotten good service. Their drinks are typically really good though. Would recommend for drinks but not food.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Mandi C.
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Mandi C.
This is a review for TGI Fridays Baby Back Ribs. They were pretty good. Not a lot of meat on them but for being on sale for $7.99 it was a good deal. They had a great flavor. Plus it was super easy to fix! Pan and all included. I would recommend these ribs especially if your looking for something cheaper.
Jennifer  B.
Doral, FL
1,007 reviews
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Jennifer  B.
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Jennifer  B.
One of the things my dad always makes when we’re having family gatherings is costillas, or BBQ pork ribs. The traditional American BBQ that’s slathered in sauce and cooked for 8+ hours was never something I grew up eating. In my home, we make ribs in 2 hours or less, with a #TeamFast cooking method that involves browning them on the grill
Charity B.
Potsdam, NY
This is one of the best restaurants that I have ever been to! The service is great and my boyfriend and I love to go there on dates! We will definitely be going there more often!
Heather Z.
Spruce Pine, NC
I'm a picky eater but I love the Jack Daniels sauce... i have to always have it with steak and a lot of it
Raquel C.
Magnolia, TX
Tgi Fridays has a fun easy going atmosphere, however, the food is so so. All their food tastes like it was frozen and placed in the microwave when you order. Not the most amazing food ever, but not horrible. I would like more healthy options on the menu.
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Precious H.
It’s always a pleasant experience when dining at Tgif. The have great food, drinks and best of all , great prices! I will continue to dine there.
Chander L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this place! Try have a great HH and delicious food! I especially enjoy their Long Island Ice T!
MICHELLE M.
Lagrange, GA
Great food, & drinks. When me and my family go we tend to always go there to eat. It can get packed at certain times and I'm guessing it is because the food is so delicious.