T.G.I. Friday's

by TGI Fridays

Does TGIF has vegan or vegetarian options?  T.G.I. Friday's
What are some vegan or vegetarian options at TGIFs?  T.G.I. Friday's
Is it only me or T.G.I. Friday’s food is not thoroughly cooked?
Start your review of T.G.I. Friday's!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I used to go to TGIF just for the jack Daniels chicken strips appetizer, but went recently and it was over $10 just for that appetizer, and there isn't much to it.in reviews
Me and my boyfriend love going to TGI Friday's during happy hour not only are the food at a good price but drinks are as well.in reviews
I love going out to eat here with my boyfriend it's a great place to relax and enjoy the weekend day off the prices aren't too bad and there appetizers are really good!in reviews
normally I don't go to chain restaurants like this cuz I feel this place and places such a chili's are very similar and the food all has the same taste .in reviews
We usually never spend over $25 on a meal out, but because my boyfriend and I ordered potato skins and both got soda, it was about $42.in reviews
Blacksburg, VA
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Mandi C.
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by Mandi C.
This is a review for TGI Fridays Baby Back Ribs. They were pretty good. Not a lot of meat on them but for being on sale for $7.99 it was a good deal. They had a great flavor. Plus it was super easy to fix! Pan and all included. I would recommend these ribs especially if your looking for something cheaper.
Doral, FL
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by jennifer B.
T.G.I. Friday's uploaded by jennifer B.
One of the things my dad always makes when we’re having family gatherings is costillas, or BBQ pork ribs. The traditional American BBQ that’s slathered in sauce and cooked for 8+ hours was never something I grew up eating. In my home, we make ribs in 2 hours or less, with a #TeamFast cooking method that involves browning them on the grill
Potsdam, NY
This is one of the best restaurants that I have ever been to! The service is great and my boyfriend and I love to go there on dates! We will definitely be going there more often!
Spruce Pine, NC
I'm a picky eater but I love the Jack Daniels sauce... i have to always have it with steak and a lot of it
Magnolia, TX
Tgi Fridays has a fun easy going atmosphere, however, the food is so so. All their food tastes like it was frozen and placed in the microwave when you order. Not the most amazing food ever, but not horrible. I would like more healthy options on the menu.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this place! Try have a great HH and delicious food! I especially enjoy their Long Island Ice T!
Lagrange, GA
Great food, & drinks. When me and my family go we tend to always go there to eat. It can get packed at certain times and I'm guessing it is because the food is so delicious.
Torrance , CA
The only time i will really choose to go here is for happy hour. The food is great and it is cheap. The drinks are also good priced and taste good. the only problem is that in order to receive the happy hour specials, you must sit in the bar and this often gets packed with people.
Washington, DC
Great spur of the moment place to eat. Love the stripes program to get free food! Yay! I really live the happy hour specials. I live close to one so it's my regular stop by spot!
San Diego, CA
Best food! You get a good amount of food for the price. Great tasting! Love this place. Always polite servers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
stacy K. il y a un an
Yes they do but I have not tried any. Let me know! Yummy.