Tgi Friday T.G.I. Friday' Cheddar & Bacon Flavor Potato Skins Chips - 50/1 oz. bags

BY TGI FRIDAY

Buy on Sam's Club
Shanna W.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Foodie Expert
Bought a box of these to sell in a fundraiser. I think I was the only one eating them. I love the flavor and the price is good. I guess it's just something that's not for everyone.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They are really crunchy and the flavor is spot on. Highly recommend these if you're wanting a new potatoe chip.
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
Foodie Expert
First time I tried this, I got addicted to it. It's very good just not enough in the bag. Almost taste like their potato skins
Rose B.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
These are very yummy, I cannot get enough of them. They are great for snacking anytime. At 50 bags in this box, you will have plenty to enjoy for a good while, (hopefully!) Depending on your taste, some might think they are too salty or powdery, but for someone like me it's perfect.
sara s.
sara s.
Foodie Expert
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too