BY TFK

Personnel: Aaron Sprinkle, Trevor McNevan (guitars, strings, piano, keyboards, percussion); Chris Carmichael (strings).Audio Mixer: J.R. McNeely. Recording information: Stringnoize Studios; Teerawk Music Studios, Brentwood, TN; The Compound Studios, Seattle, WA; The Drawing Room, Windsor, Ontario. Arrangers: Chris Carmichael; Trevor McNevan. All the fuss that is going to surround the sixth album by Thousand Foot Krutch will likely relate to the fact that the Canadian rap-rock outfit has decided to step away from Tooth & Nail Records for the first time in eight years. Because beyond that, nothing else has changed. You get the same turgid rock riffs cribbed from the Tom Morello/Wes Borland playbooks, sung/rapped refrains la Linkin Park, and production that slaps as much glitter and gloss on these tracks as they can carry. All credit must be given to the band for an ability to craft earworm choruses that will rattle in listeners' heads for days afterwards (we're looking at you "Let the Sparks Fly"). Beyond that, the band is sticking firmly with a sound that fell out of favor at least a decade ago to the detriment of an obviously talented bunch of guys. ~ Robert Ham see more...

• "I highly recommend it! " in 1 review
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have seen thousand foot krutch numerous times at Creation festival, ATF, and Sonshine! They are great and always make their concerts a blast with tons of energy! Great reflective songs as well!
sara s.
Love this Band. Love this Album. My favorite some on it is courtesy call. It caught my attention the first time I heard it. This song made me start listening to other music by them and I love it all.
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Great album from a band I have followed for years. The lyrics are interesting and are meaningful while also sounding great. The vocals and instrumentals are always good from these guys and it's great to see them mature over the years! Definitely a must listen!
Kim C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Thousand foot Krutch technically falls under a Christian Rock label, but don let that scare you off. The lyrics are deep, not full of words needing sensors. I've seen them live in concert and they really put on a great show! Their album more so tells a story then just random titles on a cd. Worth a listen. 10/10 I recommend!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Thousand Foot Krutch!!! I saw them in concert forever ago and after that I was hooked!!! "Falling apart" is my favorite song by them. Also I love that they are the harder side of Christian Rock! I love screamo stuff and this is just perfect!
Francise R.
During my emo ish phase I always listened to this. But this album I can still listen to now because it honestly is good. I'm going to actually listen to it right now haha.
Josh P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best yet for sure. The rock is solid and will make you move. The lyrics continue to get better. Better yet, the album is an entire piece and not just a gathering or random songs. For sure worth the buy and listen.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA
This is my #1 favorite band. I have all of their albums. If you like rock music with a good message, then I would definitely recommend this album and any other by this band.
taylor b.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I saw thousand foot krutch live at winter jam and they were really great! I love their music and how different they are from other Christian bands & artists.
Hailey S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These guys are incredible! they are one of my favorite Christian Rock bands. I saw them in concert and had to get their CD. I highly recommend it!
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did you ever see them in concert?
Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How many albums do they have?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Tbh what even is this??????
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
Is this even good? What is it?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...