BY TFH PUBLICATIONS

NYB1026: Features: -Dog toy-Long-lasting chew designed for powerful chewers-Be sure to select the right chew and size for your dog's chewing style-Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartarildup. Options: -Available in Regular, Wolf, Giant and Souper sizes. Dimensions: -Petite: 6" H x 3.2" W x 0.7" D-Regular: 7" H x 3.8" W x 0.9" D-Wolf: 8" H x 4.5" W x 1.2" D-Giant: 10" H x 4.7" W x 1.1" D-Souper: 10" H x 4.8" W x 1.5" D. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Love these! I have a female shepherd mix and she is queen toy killer! No matter how "durable" it is! These are awesome, she loves them and they take her awhile to get threw! I have at least 10 laying around the house lol
Lori K.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I bought one for my dog about a year ago and she never took interest. It's still inher toy box, I try to give it to her every once in a while but still no interest.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
I used to give my
dogs this until one day my dog bit it and choked on a piece of it. I t scared me a lot and I'm afraid to buy the product again
angey m.