Tfh Publications Nylabone Corp NPD501P Advanced Oral Care Tartar Control Toothpaste

BY TFH PUBLICATIONS #18 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Featuring a tasty flavor, this toothpaste will make cleaning your dog's teeth enjoyable for your pet and easy for you. The formula effectively controls tartar and plaque while freshening breath and fighting odors caused by your dog's food. When foul-smelling dog food is the only thing your pooch loves as much as you, it makes his or her breath not so easy to love. Conquer dog breath and strengthen your dog's overall oral health with this Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Tartar Control Toothpaste for Dogs. The toothpaste's delicious flavor is sure to capture your pup's fancy, and while he or she enjoys the good taste, the formula fights tartar and plaque to leave your pooch with a healthy, fresh-smelling set of teeth. For dogs with small to large mouths Freshens breath, cleans teeth and reduces plaque and tartar Savory flavor keeps your pup's tail wagging while you brush Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Tetrasodium Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Available in a 0.2-lb. container Available in a Dog Bone flavor see more...

Cayleigh C.
Brushing your dogs teeth isn't really something you think about when your first picking out your puppy. When we started smelling my dogs breath from across the room we started using this! It has a nice taste for them and it cleaned his teeth well! I recommend this!
Omega E.
Use this for both my male boxers. They love the taste (which helps when I want to brush their teeth) and it also makes teeth clean and breath smells nice. Price is also nice as its not that expensive and a little bit goes a long way.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Helps keep my dogs breath fresher for a bit longer than normal. I'm so glad I found this product. Now if I can just keep him still long enough to allow me to brush his teeth. Lol
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
The only toothbrush my dog likes! Nylabone products are great. My dog has a nightly routine now with actually wanting to brush her teeth.
Lauren F.
My dog liked the taste of this toothpaste more than the actual brushing, but it keeps his teeth clean!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Great price and my dog actually likes the flavor of this toothpaste! Makes his breath a lot better!
Rochelle N.
Pet Lover Expert
I use this weekly for my dogs and I like how easy it is to use. My dogs are usually okay with brushing teeth and haven't had any problems with using this tooth paste.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Pet Lover Expert
For $8 and peace of mind that my dog's teeth are clean, I can't beat this! The scent is very strong bacon, so if you can't stomach that, don't get this toothpaste. Other than that, my Italian Greyhound loves the taste of this and literally eats it off the toothbrush half the time before I can even scrub her teeth! A small amount goes a long way. Way cheaper than paying for your dog's teeth to be cleaned professionally years from now!
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Brushing a dogs teeth is not fun. At least my poor baby enjoys this toothpaste. It was affordable and the size has lasted my 15lb pup wayyyyy longer than sharing a tube of toothpaste with my boyfriend does. Ugh.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
This is a great product and my dog seems to love it. Who knew a dog would like their teeth brushed but I have this in a peanut butter flavor and my dog loves it. It really helps get the grime off her teeth and her breath smelling 10x better.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Anyone have tricks on brushing a dogs teeth? It's like world war 3 for me as soon as I step near them.
lindsay F.
I was wondering where you can buy this product
Shawna D.
How affective is this for fresh breath cause my chihuahua definitely needs some freshening.
Rachael M.
Is this for cats and dogs
Auggie B.