BY TFH PUBLICATIONS #99 in Dog Toys

NYB1100: Features: -Dog toy-Long-lasting chew recommended for powerful chewers-Be sure to select the proper chew and size for your dog's particular chewing style-Bristles raised during chewing clean the teeth, and this cleaning action helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup. Options: -Available in Regular and Wolf sizes. Dimensions: -Regular: 8.25" H x 4.63" W x 1.75" D-Wolf: 8.5" H x 5.5" W x 2.5" D. see more...

• Is this good for small breeds?7 Answers
  • I wonder if the small pieces he swallows will hurt him?8 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
These are great for all of my dogs because it keeps them busy and lasts for days. I like giving them knuckle bones as well buy those only last for a day or so. but these will last a month sometimes more.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
This has lasted forever!!! My guys has had it for 1 year and it is only dented on 2 sided. Cleans teeth and keeps the busy great product!
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
My dogs love to chew and this satisfies that urge perfectly. they last a long time so it's worth the investment.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
SILAS, AL
Very durable for dogs that like to chew things. Nylabones have always been a good brand to buy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Very durable! Dog loves to play with it. My moms dogs came over and even tried to steal it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Metairie, LA
Great chewing toy. Keeps my little one busy and she carries it around with her always.
Ablueday2 S.
Ablueday2 S.
Our pup loves the nylabone wishbone. She is a big time chewer and nylabone products seem to hold up better than other brands we have tried so it gives her more time to enjoy her toy.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Huntington, WV
The dog loves it! Really durable and last a long time. Definitely recommend this product.
Aurora, CO
This is one of the first chew toys that has withstood the jaws of Brutis my boxer pt mix. I love this toy and keep shim busy during stressful times.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this dog toy for my dogs. It doesn't hold up like the Kong's but it does last for awhile. I also like the other shapes.
Aurora, CO
I wonder if the small pieces he swallows will hurt him?
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Is this good for small breeds?