BY TFH PUBLICATIONS

Designed and made for big dogs and powerful chewers, this bone is durable, lasting and infused with a beef flavor dogs love. These bones were tested in kennels and clinics filled with aggressive chewers so you know they'll last! They're veterinarian recommended and ready to take on your big dog! Nylabone participates in an privately funded program to assist with the recycling of packaged goods. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor This non-toxic bone is not consumable, but small shavings (no larger than a grain of rice) should pass through without issue. see more...

Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
I have two Great Danes, and they love these bones, they are tough enough for the boys and keeps them entertained for hours
Sarahi F.
Sarahi F.
Winnetka, CA
My dog absolutely love this product! I've tired a variety of different chewing treats but i always bounce back to this one. Its a very long lasting chewing bone so my dog gets a kick out of it. It does not loose its flavor very easily so I'm very pleased with this product! I must recommend.
Emily N.
Emily N.
piedmont , SC
LOVE Nylabone products!! if your dog is a chewer this is the toy they need! this is the only toy my dog won't completely shred within ten minutes of giving it to her
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Durable chew toy! My dog that chews through everything can use these for months. A little pricey but worth it!
Hollee M.
Hollee M.
My dogs love these and I like them because they aren't so hard on their teeth when they are chewing.