BY TFH PUBLICATIONS

Nylabone(R) Advanced Oral Care - Triple Action Puppy Dental Kit Nylabone(R) Advanced Oral Care - Triple Action Puppy Dental Kit comes complete with everything you need to start a healthy dental regime with your new addition. Daily teeth and gum cleaning is essential for optimal health and helps ensure puppy-fresh breath! The Nylabone wrap-around toothbrush is specially designed to fit a puppy's small mouth. The nylon bristles gently clean teeth while the rubber massages loosen and remove plaque and tartar. Your puppy will love the dog-bone flavored Advanced Care Toothpaste and will soon be begging for a daily cleaning! Nylabone Advanced Care Products are proudly made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Specially formulated for puppies Cleans teeth Freshens breath Advanced Oral Care with denta-C is scientifically formulated to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria Wrap-around design cleans in one easy motion Delicious dog-bone flavor Item Specifications: For Use In: Puppies and dogs Kit Includes: (1) Wrap-around toothbrush (1) Advanced Oral Care Puppy Toothpaste Instructions for Use: Begin by letting your dog taste a small amount of Nylabone(R) Dental Toothpaste. Using your finger, gently rub teeth and gums in a circular motion. Then introduce the toothbrush with a small amount of toothpaste. Allow your dog to taste, then gently start brushing with a back & forth motion (no rinsing is necessary). Remember to praise and reward with a treat after every successful brushing! Toothbrush Material: Nylon and Rubber Toothpaste Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, and Magnesium Aluminum Silicate see more...

Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 15lb pup enjoys the tooth paste so that is not the part that is a battle with her. The tooth brush seems to be too large, yet this is one of the smallest that I have come across. Small dogs need oral care too!
Shandi C.
I have a large dog, with large teeth and this brush seemed a little small so we bought a regular toothbrush but still use this brand of paste. He loves the taste and it lathers real nice.
hazel l.
I brush my dogs teeth once in a while, it has this smell but it's not strong, you can see a difference when you brush them, and it's safe to use.
marie c.
I like the fact that I can take care of my dogs teeth, and they like the flavors that are offered. So it's no wonder why I buy this for them.
breanna D.
Would definitely recommend! My aunt uses this for her Jack Russel and he doesn’t seem to mind having his teeth brushed!
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
We brush our dogs teeth once and a while. We always use this product. I love it and it is safe to use on your pets
Miranda L.
We brush our dogs teeth once a month. although they are not thrilled about the mechanics of brushing, they don't seem to mind the flavor. the brush is long and slightly bent so it makes it easy to brush with a wiggly mouth!
Brittany B.
Northport, AL
Will this actually help fight bad breath for dogs? And how often should you use it?