BY NYLABONE

Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
My dogs are not the biggest fans of these chews I personally think there a good brand and I like there products and maybe it’s just the type of dogs I have that this really isn’t there thing but it’s worth buying if your puppy is a chewer
Cammi W.
Fairfield
These have always been a bit with our dogs, they love every flavor of these Healthy Edibles Nylabones! They are a great treat however they do not hold up to a heavy chewers for very long, so keep that in mind if your dog tends to go through treats/toys quickly.
Katie C.
Wilmette, IL
I get these for my dog when I know I will be busy and can’t give her the attention she wants (and deserves) her for longer than usual periods of time as both a treat and to keep her busy. I switch between buying these and Himalayan Churpi Chews because she is a persistent chewer, not necessarily aggressive. She’s a Weimaraner that prefers softer things to destroy (like stuffed toys) and so the hardness prolongs the destruction a little more. Will buy you 1-2 hours of time depending on your dog.
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
My dogs had this gone in the matter of seconds, so I usually get different kinds! But if you have a smaller dog that won’t tear into it and savor it you’re good!
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This may be a giant toy but I would not recommend this product for giant dogs. My Great Danes chewed through these in about twenty minutes which is rather disappointing for nylabones which usually last months if not years with my dogs.
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Angel S.
North Bergen, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They’re good for the most part , i don’t like that they get very sharp and i end up having to take away from my dog . He loves when i buy him these they last a week tops bc he’s a pit bull
Kylee W.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy loved these! She was a heavy chewer and would eat the little pieces of other broken nylabones and I would have to take the plastic bits out her mouth, but with these she’d eat it and I wouldn’t have to worry!
Katie P.
Saint Leonard
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After taking my pup to the vet to get her shots updated this is my go to treat for her. She gets to chew (like she loves to do) and eat a yummy treat at the same time. It will keep her busy for a little while too which is fun for her as well!
Allison L.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Bought for my 12 pound dog in hopes it would last a while. He loves it and goes crazy when he sees it, however, he is able to get through it pretty fast. It’s also kind of messy- it doesn’t stain but breaks up into tiny little crumbs. Since my dog loves them so much I will continue buy them as a special treat, however I’m going to stick to other products (cet raw hides, yak, etc) that will last longer for an everyday bone.