BY NYLABONE

Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
My dogs are not the biggest fans of these chews I personally think there a good brand and I like there products and maybe it’s just the type of dogs I have that this really isn’t there thing but it’s worth buying if your puppy is a chewer
Cammi W.
Cedar Falls
These have always been a bit with our dogs, they love every flavor of these Healthy Edibles Nylabones! They are a great treat however they do not hold up to a heavy chewers for very long, so keep that in mind if your dog tends to go through treats/toys quickly.
Katie C.
Wilmette, IL
I get these for my dog when I know I will be busy and can’t give her the attention she wants (and deserves) her for longer than usual periods of time as both a treat and to keep her busy. I switch between buying these and Himalayan Churpi Chews because she is a persistent chewer, not necessarily aggressive. She’s a Weimaraner that prefers softer things to destroy (like stuffed toys) and so the hardness prolongs the destruction a little more. Will buy you 1-2 hours of time depending on your dog.
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
It’s hard to pick a favorite but my little guy Zeke loves these Nylabones! The Sweet Potato flavor is loved by my little Boston Terrier. He’s about 22lb and it’s a great size for him.
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
My dogs had this gone in the matter of seconds, so I usually get different kinds! But if you have a smaller dog that won’t tear into it and savor it you’re good!
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This may be a giant toy but I would not recommend this product for giant dogs. My Great Danes chewed through these in about twenty minutes which is rather disappointing for nylabones which usually last months if not years with my dogs.
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love chewing on this. When I say love, I mean LOVE! She’s play and chew on it for hours at a time and would whine when we had to finally take it away from her. Must taste really taste that good.
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Angel S.
Byram Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They’re good for the most part , i don’t like that they get very sharp and i end up having to take away from my dog . He loves when i buy him these they last a week tops bc he’s a pit bull
Katie P.
Saint Leonard
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After taking my pup to the vet to get her shots updated this is my go to treat for her. She gets to chew (like she loves to do) and eat a yummy treat at the same time. It will keep her busy for a little while too which is fun for her as well!