T.F.H Nylabone Enhanced Rawhide Joint Health Glucosamine & Chondroitin - Large 4 Inch, 16 Count

BY NYLABONE

brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
My dog goes through these like no tomorrow. I worry sometimes that she'll choke on it when it gets smaller due to excessive chewing. It's decently priced. Might try other brands but my dog seems to like it!
Jennifer A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved these have glucosamine in them which is good for large breed dogs like my two presas are. My dogs quickly gobbled these up and begged for more.
jessica r.
Monroe, MI
My dogs love these nylabones! I don't know if its the size or the taste, but they go nuts for these nylabones and they are gone before I know it!
Leanna P.
Maricopa
My dogs really enjoy this. They get excited everytime i bring this home. They wanna eat it and enjoy it everytime. I do recommend.
Brooke B.
Central
My dogs like these bones and they chew on them often. Wish they sold them a little bigger for my Great Dane but they do the job.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog loved these rawhide sticks and wouldnt stop chewing until it was all gone! can you say obsessed? also cleaned his teeth
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
My dogs love these! They scarf them right down. I've never seen them react to any other treat like they do these!
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If your pup is anything like mine, he goes through regular bones within an hour. Nylabones are long lasting!
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
My dog loves these treats! I think she would eat them anytime! Great for a big reward!