Ouai

Texturizing Hair Spray
2377 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Works okay. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling crunchy or sticky. The hold is also okay. My curls started to fall within a few hours of using this. The smell is definitely very strong, and smells like perfume. If you’re sensitive to scents, you will not like this. The scent does linger on the hair.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this stuff. First off, it smells amazing. Secondly, it provides a soft hold to any hair style and adds volume and texture. I recommend this product to all of my friends when they want a good hair spray.
5 / 5
Hold my hair add volume and texture. The must have in my bag, the packaging perfect and smells very nice. I am impressed one of my favourite hair styling products
5 / 5
This product gives unbelievable volume and hold with added texture. The scent of this spray is lovely and not to strong whilst being very versatile
5 / 5
I love most of oauis products i have multiple shampoo , conditioners , sprays and lotions . Its a amazing company who do hair cair very well . The scent is beautiful and makes my curls and waves so much better.
5 / 5
I have tried many products from this brand and I have loved them all. They work and are pretty clean & high-quality. I definitely recommend this brand!
5 / 5
Love the smell of all Ouai products. This texturizing hair spray gives you the perfect beachy look and smells AMAZING. they have a travel and full size.
5 / 5
I love the texture and it does leave hair heavy. Smells great and hair is super soft to the touch not sticky feeling and definitely a great purchase
5 / 5
Really really good!!! Helps with volume and texturizing (obviously). Holds up well, I love using it for big events. My mom loves it too, it’s the best
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love to use this after a blow dry or curling my hair to add some finishing texture. It adds slight body while still keeping the hair touchable and soft.