BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsTEXTURE ID
TEXTURE ID Thermal Multi-Styling Foam

TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam

by TEXTURE ID

Provides light hold while improving elasticity and shine
Great for natural styles as well as blowouts
Provides heat-protection up to 450°F
Lightweight formula
Alcohol-free

Perfect for achieving ultimate body and bounce with a light hold. This lightweight, alcohol-free foam helps shape and define curls while adding a boost of smoothing shine. The heat-protective formula (up to 450°) is great for wrap styles, roller sets, and blow-outs. Argan Oil and Honey help guard against damage while producing soft, radiant results.

INGREDIENT BENEFITS:

Honey – Naturally occurring humectant for scalp and hair hydration. Relieves itchy scalp.

Aloe Vera – Calms frizz and improves shine and softness by sealing in moisture.

Protein – Silk amino acids & hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen and protect hair from breakage.

Nutrient Rich Oils – Including Sweet Almond, Coconut, Jojoba Seed, Argan and Safflower to add shine and improve elasticity.

DIRECTIONS

Dispense 2-3 pumps and distribute evenly through clean, damp hair. Style as desired. For Blow drying use less product.

INGREDIENTS

WATER ,GLYCERIN ,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ,C10-16 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,POLYQUATERNIUM-10 ,FRAGRANCE ,HONEY ,SODIUM LANETH-40 MALEATE/STYRENE SULFONA ,BENZOIC ACID ,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ,GLYCERETH-2 COCOATE ,HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN ,CITRIC ACID ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL ,HYDROXYCITRONELLOL

what can i use this for?
Start your review of TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam!
Jekia  W.
TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam uploaded by Jekia  W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Please don’t use if you are protein sensitive! This foam has protein in it which I don’t mind, I used on damp hair for a rod set and it was amazing my hair was so shiny and lasted a while it also dried pretty quickly as well ! If you are protein sensitive only use once a month
Natonya M.
TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam uploaded by Natonya M.
TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam uploaded by Natonya M.
This mousse is perfect for high porosity type 4 natural hair. It leaves a non sticky residue, plus it's great for rod sets and twist/braidouts. It doesn't leave my hair too frizzy either. I have a little frizz but that's expected with high porosity hair, this mousse just takes it more. It's nice for blow outs with heat because it has heat protectant properties too. While I wished this mousse had a stronger hold, I'm still going to purchase it again. I'm on my third or fourth bottle. Next I'll try it on a wash n go too. TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam
Jocelyn I.
TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam uploaded by Jocelyn I.
I was on the hunt for a good styling product until my stylist introduced me to this bad boy! This leaves my hair super defined without the crunch. It has protein so be weary for those of you with protein sensitive hair.
rachel M.
This is my FAVORITE foam for refreshing my curly hair. I like to add water to my hair so it's damp and then glaze the foam over my hair and scrunch up. Once my hair is completely dry, I scrunch out any crunch. I get the best curl definition and volume from this lightweight foam! The protein in it definitely helps with my curl definition. I LOVE THIS FOAM
Emily B.
TEXTURE ID® Thermal Multi-Styling Foam uploaded by Emily B.
This is the best mousse I’ve ever used, it gives my curly hair great hold, helps define and and enhance my curls. The price is right and you can find this at Sally’s. It smells great, like a professional hair line. Highly recommend this product.
Kinley M.
Colchester, IL
I’ve tried so many different mousse products and this takes the cake. It isn’t heavy or greasy feeling and doesn’t leave a crunchy feeling in my hair. It’s super easy to apply and is soft!! The only complaint I have is the smell. It’s not my favorite but I can definitely look past that for a good product.
Kel C.
This. Is. My. Favorite. I follow the Curly Girl Method,and my 3a low porosity hair is weighted down easily. This is my *holy Grail* product. It was a game changer. Other mouses my my hair stringy. This doesn't! This give my hair volume and definition. It doesn't make my hair oily, and it goes a long way!I also love to price. Under $10? Can't beat that.
MiKayla  W.
Clarksville, TN
Love it! This foam is extremely versatile and can be used for so many things and different hair types. Smells great. When using for twist or set styles a little goes along way it can get sticky and tacky. Would recommend :)
Ashlee R.
Elizabethton, TN
Smells awesome, works very well on my wavy/curly hair. Great prices too! Also love that they are cruelty free
Laila G.
I have used this styling foam for many different things. It helps my hair lay down when I do a sleek natural ponytail. I have also used it this product when I stretch my natural curls or when I use my blow dryer.