BeautyHairHair ProductsTEXTURE ID
TEXTURE ID Curl Clarifying Shampoo

TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo

by TEXTURE ID

Low-lather gently soothes and clarifies without stripping natural oil
Great for all hair types and textures
Softens and detangles hair
Sulfate-free

This sulfate-free cleanser gently lifts away debris and impurities known to dry out the hair and scalp. Honey and Argan Oil provide hydration and extreme shine by sealing moisture at the hair cuticle. It’s the perfect beginning to fresh curls that are easier to detangle and style.

INGREDIENT BENEFITS:

Nutrient Rich Oils – Including Sweet Almond, Coconut, Jojoba Seed, Argan and Safflower to add shine and improve elasticity.

Protein – Silk amino acids & hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen and protect hair from breakage.

Honey – Naturally occurring humectant for scalp and hair hydration. Relieves itchy scalp.

Aloe Vera – Calms frizz and improves shine and softness by sealing in moisture.

DIRECTIONS

Wet curls thoroughly and apply a small amount to palms. Massage gently throughout hair and scalp using fingertips. Rinse well. Follow with Texture ID Triple Moisture Cream Conditioner.

WATER ,SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE ,COCAMIDE MIPA ,GLYCOL DISTEARATE ,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,FRAGRANCE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-10 ,POLYQUATERNIUM-7 ,PEG-150 DISTEARATE ,PANTHENOL ,CITRIC ACID ,HONEY ,HYDROLYZED LUPINE SEED EXTRACT ,BENZOIC ACID ,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ,GLYCERETH-2 COCOATE ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL ,CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) SEED EXTRACT ,CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT ,CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT E ,BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

How well does this work? I keep seeing the brand on tiktok and am debating trying it.
i’ve tried the hair mask from texture id and with first use it made my hair super soft, so i was wondering if y’all knew anything further about this brand? like the shampoos and conditioners.. i’m not 100% and i definitely want to try something new considering mine don’t give me the results i want in my hair anymore .. or any other brands for that matter
Is this good for everyday/ every other day use? Yes I know washing hair every day is not ideal, but my hair gets oily quickly. OR is this truly clarifying and should only be used once a month or so? Trying to find shampoo for 2c/3a fine hair. Thanks!
Start your review of TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo!
Paige S.
Mesa, AZ
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Paige S.
I saw this on tiktok and was excited to try it out! I have dry and oily scalp that tends to get a lot of build up. This clarified my hair without drying it out too much! Cute packing and worth the price. I will be purchasing again!
Kortney  U.
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Kortney  U.
I have the yellow kind(sweet almond oil honey yogurt extract) and my hair absolutely loves this! I think the yogurt and honey really softens my hair because honey is good for frizziness and moisture! I definitely 100% recommend there line! I’ve used their hair cream and deep conditioning hair masque which I HATE HATE IM OUT OF UGHHHHHH BUT that deep conditioning is the bomb! So my hair loves their brand and they are good with price too if your also ballin on a budget lol!
Angel P.
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Angel P.
Brought my hair back after I died it. I only use this brand for my hair. I'm able to wash my hair and it gets clean without the damage. complete gamechanger.
KiiLove K.
Elk Grove Village
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by KiiLove K.
If you have kinky or curly hair, you NEED to try this product. I’ve really noticed a difference in my curl pattern since I’ve started using it. I’ve been struggling to find a shampoo that will not only clean my scalp but define my curls as well. It’s a sulfate-free, clarifying shampoo that really helps get rid of build up. If you have 4C kinky coils, give this brand a try!
Jennifer S.
Detroit, MI
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Omg let me tell you about this little goodie I found while shopping at Sally yesterday. I gave 4 type transitioning hair for about 14 months now, so I saw this and decided to try it, let me tell you just with the shampoo my scalp felt so clean and soft. I also have dry scalp and this is my go to now
Khari W.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I don’t know what they put in these shampoos and conditioners... but it’s like little tiny hands come out and help you detangle your hair for you. Every time I wash after a month of braids I am oddly creeped out and satisfied at how well this detangles me hair..
Dymetria  J.
Olive Branch, MS
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Dymetria  J.
Absolutely love this product! It didn’t leave my hair feeling stripped and stringy! My curls loved it just as much as I did!
Satwyneka W.
Covington
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Satwyneka W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is everything it’s my third time using it and the way it lather is amazing. It really don’t take much of the product to use. For my naturals out their who needs moisture curl definition and manageability you should try this along with the conditioner and leave-in conditioner, leaves the hair feeling clean fresh soft and moisturized.
Emily B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a great clarifying shampoo! It really cleans my hair without stripping it or leaving it feeling dry and crunchy. It smells so luxurious, and leaves my hair smelling good till the next day. This has become one of my favorite shampoos!
LaToya F.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I absolutely love this shampoo! I'm a product junkie when it comes to my hair because I can never find the "one". I think my search is over! I love this whole Texture ID line! It really helps my 4b-4c hair feel soft and easily detangles, which is a time saver.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
demi R.
United States
3 years ago
Nedra M. a year ago
I found this to be very clarifying without stripping my hair at all. My hair felt soft immediately after. I'm in love!!
tayy D.
7010 Autumn View Dr.
3 years ago
TEXTURE ID® Curl Clarifying Shampoo ? Can you use this as a pre-poo?
Monica B. 2 years ago
I have never used it as a pre poo it suds nicely. And for me it gets the job done with little effort even after i have used a ton of gel.