Texsport Suppressor

Texsport Suppressor "-20" Oversized Mummy Sleeping Bag

BY TEXSPORT

First Gear™ Poducts Built with Expertise….To Experience The Outdoors! When it is you against the elements, you can depend on First Gear™ to give you the advantage over all that Mother Nature can send you way. Our Tents, sleeping bags and camping accessories are crafted from the highest quality materials with presision and attention to detail. Whether you are outdoor enthusiast, backpacker, or family camper you will find that First Gear™ combines design functionality and value. "Built With Expertise. To Experience The Outdoors" Join the First Gear™ Team Today! see more...

Texsport Suppressor
Texsport Suppressor "-20" Oversized Mummy Sleeping Bag
Mikayla T.
So I got this because I really enjoy going camping and we have a tent. I'm always cold no matter what and this sleeping bag actually keeps me warm during the nights that we go camping that are cold. It's a very comfortable material as well. I would recommend this
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Suelo viajar como mochilera y siempre necesito carpas y sleeping bags, compré este y me agradó, no es mejor que otro que tenía pero realmente cubre suficiente y da un efecto termico.
stephanie e.
Great for one person and doesn't let anything in that isn't supposed to be in. Super comfy, warm, and cool looking. My kids love taking it from me. This is good price
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These are amazing for when you go hiking/campimg in the winter months and need to stay warm over night. They feel like you are in a cacoon of warmth and you just never wanna get out of it.
Elissa H.
Bought one for hiking for a few days. Kept me warm and snuggly. It got pretty cold in the mountains but it held up. I lined it with my feece blanket and I slept great.
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great sleeping bag. Comfortable and warm. It's not super tight so it can be shared with someone. It's an affordable purchase.
Alicia m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The mummt sleeping bag keeps you warm all night 🌃 all right, but there's not much wiggle room. This tent can keep you warm in the coldest temperatures not a problem.
Michela C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product is perfect for a funny outdoor with my family! I love to live comfortable but still feel like in the nature.