New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportTexas Tees

by Texas Tees

Texas Tees Brand: Dad and Daughter Shirt, Say Hello to My Lil Friend, Mens 2XL Shirt & Pink 3-6mo: Screen printed design on Cotton tshirt/bodysuit for comfort and softness. Gift Set Includes 1 Men's shirt and 1 bodysuit Heather Gray t-shirts and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Texas Tees Brand: Dad and Daughter Shirt, Say Hello to My Lil Friend, Mens 2XL Shirt & Pink 3-6mo!
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Texas Tees Brand: Dad and Daughter Shirt, Say Hello to My Lil Friend, Mens 2XL Shirt & Pink 3-6mo uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought a different type of corresponding shirt and onesie for my husband and daughter on Amazon from this company. The shipping was very quick to get this as it was not on prime and I was expected to receive it after Fathers Day, but instead recieved this order 2 days after placing the order. The color is very rich and not faded and the imprint is vibrant and seems like lit will last after many washes. The sizes are true to its size.

Looking for your answer?