Texas Star: Sliced Natural Almonds, 2 Oz

by Texas Star

;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Texas Star: Sliced Natural Almonds, 2 Oz!
Product Highlights
They are a great alternative to cookies and chips (:in 1 review
4 years agoBaton Rouge, LA
One upon a time in my life I was vegan. I ppickedocked these up at Wholes foods. I enjoyed them The had some salt but not too much. I still get them every now and then. They aren't cheap, but if you like almonds and prefer them over chips then these are a must.
4 years ago
These are incredibly tasty. I like to use them during wine tasting parties. They are pricey, which is one reason i don't use them more often. But Pepperidge Farms is a quality brand and I trust their items.
5 years ago
These are definitely a go-to snack any time of day! Totally cuts the cravings for sweets and is much more satisfying! I never feel guilty snacking on these delicious almonds!
4 years ago
I love almonds. I love on-the-go snacks! So, the fact that this is mixed together, AND I can keep it inside my purse with no guilty pleasure? UHM, HELL YEAH.
5 years agoValparaiso, IN
These are absolutely delicious! I would recommend these almonds to anybody. They are prety inexpensive and they fill you up pretty well.
5 years agoTyrone, GA
So good! It really fills you up too. Its also priced very reasonably. It's also sweet enough to help you satisfy your sweet tooth.
5 years agoNicholson, PA
Such a delicious, healthy snack. I could munch on these forever! They are a great alternative to cookies and chips (:
4 years ago
They're so good. I like to take them on the go and mix them into other foods. For instance in my salads or popcorn.
5 years agoWinston, OR
Good price for quality almonds. They are so expensive to buy and bake with. This is perfect portions for recipes!
5 years agoColumbia, MO
Anything from Texas tastes like freedom. These almonds are no exception. They taste great in cookies!