BY TEXAS STAR

• "They are a great alternative to cookies and chips (:" in 1 review
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
One upon a time in my life I was vegan. I ppickedocked these up at Wholes foods. I enjoyed them
The had some salt but not too much. I still get them every now and then. They aren't cheap, but if you like almonds and prefer them over chips then these are a must.
Rachel V.
These are incredibly tasty. I like to use them during wine tasting parties. They are pricey, which is one reason i don't use them more often. But Pepperidge Farms is a quality brand and I trust their items.
Kelsie D.
These are definitely a go-to snack any time of day! Totally cuts the cravings for sweets and is much more satisfying! I never feel guilty snacking on these delicious almonds!
Maby M.
I love almonds.
I love on-the-go snacks!
So, the fact that this is mixed together,
AND I can keep it inside my purse with no guilty pleasure?
UHM, HELL YEAH.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
These are absolutely delicious! I would recommend these almonds to anybody. They are prety inexpensive and they fill you up pretty well.
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
So good! It really fills you up too. Its also priced very reasonably. It's also sweet enough to help you satisfy your sweet tooth.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Such a delicious, healthy snack. I could munch on these forever! They are a great alternative to cookies and chips (:
Jasmine  T.
They're so good. I like to take them on the go and mix them into other foods. For instance in my salads or popcorn.
Cheri V.
Snohomish, WA
Good price for quality almonds. They are so expensive to buy and bake with. This is perfect portions for recipes!
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Anything from Texas tastes like freedom. These almonds are no exception. They taste great in cookies!