BY TEXAS PETE #8 in Hot Sauce

TexasPete???? Original Hot Sauce.
Medium, Heat Index.
Net wt 6 oz 170g.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a mild sauce that goes with a lot of foods but if you like something that's hotter you might want to try a different hot sauce." in 7 reviews
V Chor P.
This is my only favorite hot sauce!!!!! I use this hot sauce for EVERYTHING, and ANYTHING!!!!! I love how it gives my food flavors, and the heat is perfect! It’s very end expensive, and I would definitely buy it over, and over! I will only use this hot sauce, and this brand!
Dallas D.
This is hands down the best hot sauce for everything. It isn't too hot but it is good enough. I go to any grocery store and it's always there. If you don't see it, just ask around. It is a good price. i recommend this to everyone who wants a little spice.
Becky S.
As someone who has worked in restaurants for years this is something that guests always ask for...no matter what type of food is served. It's also available in every state I've visited which is awesome if you're a fan.
Jules H.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the only hot sauce I get it's honestly the best and when I made hot wings with this for a cookout I got loads of compliments and it's more liquidy like water not a bit thick!
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
What should you use this hot sauce on? I’ll tell you. Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT, Tombstone Original Pizza Pepperoni, mix it with ketchup to dip your fries into, put it on Mac n cheese. The possibilities are endless. Good, mildly spicy, very vinegary hot sauce. Not thick-fairly watery. Delicious and inexpensive.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
Ive had this hotsauce at a few restaurants it's very good! It is a more milder sauce but it is very good! I like my hot sauce very hot! But this goes great with eggs!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
I got hot sauce in my bag SWAG!!! I love spicy food and if it’s not spicy I add hot sauce to it. Honestly this is the best brand of HoT sauce... I keep a little bottle at my desk for lunch .
Sarah S.
Akron
This is a great choice for a lower priced hot sauce. I started getting this brand at the Dollar Tree when I started drinking Caesars. There were deals for it for a long while in the Checkout 51 app, which made it cost about 50 cents a bottle. It might not be the hottest hot sauce out there, but it gives just enough of a kick for my mixed drinks. It's not the most nuanced flavor, but it works just fine when paired with other flavors.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love this stuff! I put it on my fried fish, but I also base my raw seafood in it before I cook it. I put it on the fish or shrimp first, then add my seasonings... it's so good, doesn't make it spicy, just adds more flavor and allows the seasonings to stick to the raw food better prior to cooking it.
Veronica L.
This hot sauce has saved tons of plates from folks getting told they should just permanently stay out of a kitchen. I️ love it although folks should learn what seasoning salt is 😒
Antoinette M.
Goose Creek, SC
Compared to other hot sauces, how does this one compare? I like something that taste good, but has that kick without overpowering?
Marlene H.
Kenosha, WI
I was wondering if there were any other than the original and garlic
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
How is this compared to Franks?
Angelo D.
Alpharetta, GA
How does this taste to you ? To me it tastes like I had just eaten plain peppers and it's so strong .
Latisa S.
Philadelphia , PA
Any hot sauces hotter then Texas Pete?