Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce

TexasPete???? Original Hot Sauce.
Medium, Heat Index.
Net wt 6 oz 170g.

Who else love to put hot sauce in your pizza? Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce
Any hot sauces hotter then Texas Pete?
How is this compared to Franks?
Start your review of Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...if you like something that's hotter you might want to try a different hot sauce.” in reviews
Cameron, NC
Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite brand of hot sauce y'all! The company is right here in NC too! I've used this on fried chicken, scrambled eggs, ham, greens, fish, fish sticks, chicken strips/ nuggets, certain soups, turkey, pork chops, made my own chicken wings using this, I really really love Texas Pete! My daughter loves this on her food at times too. I don't use this on my food all the time, although I feel the sodium content is low. I stillrecommend though!
Charlotte , NC
Fell in love with this hot sauce at Carowinds. Put some on my philly and it was amazing. It’s the right amount of heat without making the food inedible. I got home and bought a bottle so fast. It does need to refrigerated once opened unlike other hot sauces. It will get flat when left out and have a vinegar taste.
Walterboro , SC
I'm from the south and Texas Pete is a staple in our households. You're going to find it at tge fish fry, cookout and wherever else hot sauce is needed. Texas Pete has the right amount of heat for an added kick. The bottle is inexpensive and I recommend it anyone who wants a kick.
Maryville, TN
My husband and I absolutely love this hot sauce on anything! It doesn't have a lingering burn and you can actually enjoy the hot sauce flavor. I also love to throw wings in the oven covered in Texas Pete. Definitely the best hot sauce out there and highly recommend.
Savannah, GA
This is my go to hot sauce. I prefer a vinegar based sauce that isn't sweet so this product is perfect! I love putting it on fried chicken, on eggs, literally anything would probably be good with this sauce on it. I always keep a bottle of this at my house!
The bomb hot sauce!! This is our favorite hot sauce and it never lacks in taste or heat! We use it for making things spicy or buffalo chicken dip! So good and right amount of heat! Great product! We always recommend to friends and family you like other brands!
Texas Pete is my favorite hot sauce. It makes any Mexican/Tex Mex taste so much better. We mostly use it on tacos, quesadillas, fajitas, and mixed with ketchup or ranch for dipping. We go through a LOT of Pete and always have at least a spare bottle.
Greensboro, NC
Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce uploaded by diana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my husbands favorite hot sauce. He goes through at least 3 bottles every week or 2. He eats it on everything. It is very affordable and amazing. I would say my husband is extremely satisfied with the flavor and recommends it to everyone.
This is my favorite food item in the world. If Texas Pete was a food group it would be the pyramid. I put Texas Pete on everything breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snack. At a restaurant it’s the only sauce I will use. The best part is it is not expensive. I most definitely recommend it to everyone.
Charlotte, NC
Reminds me of dinner at grandparents house. Distinct yet flavorful. Fantastic on anything fried, and even can drown out the taste of things you don't necessarily want to eat but have to to put a smile on the cooks face lol.