BY TEXAS PETE #21 in Hot Sauce

Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce.
Hot, Heat Index.
Net wt 6 oz 170g. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Texas Pete Hotter is really good for making Hot Wings. The recipe on the side is easy and tasty.
Lauren F.
Southaven
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Latasha S.
I purchased this hot sauce when my local grocery store was out of the original and it is soooo hot! My husband loves hot sauce, but this one will make your eyes water. So if you love really hot stuff, this us for you!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Best hot sauce ever. The origional is good to but this is the bees knees. Nice and hott. Just what you would expect from a good hot sauce. I prefer this player to most others. Not has harsh as Tabasco.
Shirin G.
Plano, TX
This hot sauce is horrible in comparison to Louisiana original and Tabasco. I have really purchased it once in my life time and will never make that mistake again
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
This is always in stock at my house. I love the flavor of Texas Pete, but the original is not spicy enough. The hotter than hot is perfect! It's not overly spicy, but it packs enough of a punch to make your taste buds tingle. I can use it on everything! It's great for cooking as well --- especially in chili!
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Texas Pete will always be my fav hot sauce! At school I used to grab about 6 of these little packets for my food everyday. I'm a spicy for lover.. I literally use this on everything
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't like this hot sauce. Something about it just isn't right. Plus, it's not very hot. I'd prefer almost any other hot sauce on the shelf rather than Texas Pete.
karme k.
Hermitage, TN
Love Texas Pete as it has a wonderful flavor. If you like spicy spicy sauce then this is for you. It's hot but has a great flavo r. Plus it's cheap
Melissa M.
San Antonio , TX
LOVE IT :D If you love spicy then this is the hot sauce for you. It will give your taste buds a real kick great for wings and such.