BY TEXAS PETE #40 in Hot Sauce

Texas Pete Extra Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce. see more...

Justine A.
2005 reviews
I really like this wing sauce. I like that it's mild so it's not too spicy. And it has really good flavor. I used it to make buffalo ranch chicken tenders in the crock pot.
Kristen D.
The sauce has a good taste to it. Sometimes I will get a bag of chicken nuggets and let them sit in a crick pot for about four-five hours on low with sauce and minced onions and garlic added and make my wings that way! They turn out really good!
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Texas Pete is great for adding straight to food (wings) and I love using it in making dips (buffalo chicken dip). It's got a thicker consistency than Frank's Red Hot sauce.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Used this for the first time recently when I made buffalo chicken empanadas. I will definitely use it again and it refer it to everyone who is going to use buffalo sauce in their recipie.
somer c.
When it comes to hot wings you can't go wrong with Texas Pete sauce. the flavor is the perfect mixture of different taste + the best hot flavor in my opinion
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like this buffalo wing sauce since it's mild, my son and husband on the other hand like it spicy so I just add a little extra hot sauce to their wings.
Misty H.
Hixson, TN
This sauce is great for buffalo wings, buffalo dip or for a dipping sauce. It has a great taste that isn't super spicy. We prefer this over Frank's.
Leslie C.
I always use this on my hot wilds. It's not really hot though so I mix it with other hot sauces. Both the flavor of this hot sauce is really good.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
This is My Families favorite hot sauce! It is more that just hot; It has delectable seasonings that make it the tastiest hot sauce I've ever tried!
jessica c.
I love Texas Pete sauce ! It's great on anything ♡ #musthave
Dollar store have the travel size great to keep at work or in my purse lol