Texas Instruments 84PL/CLM/1L1/B Graphing Calculator uploaded by Kendall U.

BY TEXAS INSTRUMENTS

Texas Instruments 84PL/CLM/1L1/B. Brand New.. see more...

• Does anyone use this $200 calculator outside of high scho...2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy this Calculator?2 Answers
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the calculator my daughter chose for her advanced mathematics course at school. She is happy with this variation of Texas instruments products and it does all the required things that she needs for her course. I would recommend this calculator for similar purposes.  Texas Instruments 84PL/CLM/1L1/B Graphing Calculator
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
I had to by this calculator for my statistics class. It helped me a lot during the class. There are so many options with this calculator it can be a little confusing to learn.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
From college algebra to calculus and chemistry, this calc is my best friend (engineering student) and I know I'm going to get more use out of it through the years. I got it for 102 plus tax via amazon. Love it!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is an amazing calculator. It does everything it needs to do for algebra (what I took this year). I have had this for two years and have dropped it several times. Nothing is wrong with this calculator after dropping it. My calculator lasted for 2 years on the first batteries I put in. The only con is when graphing it takes a while to load while the others in my class are already finished. Overal this is a great calculator.
Mia P.
This is a great calculator. I have 2 children who have used this very same calculator thru high school and it helped them tremendously, they are now using it in college math. It is pricy but worth the money to help with algebra and graphing
Emily A.
As a college student this is essential. They are expensive calculators but it's really worth its value. There are so many features so it may take a while to learn how to use all the functions. I believe it comes with a USB cord to upload to your computer. You'll need 4 AA batteries
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is great I use it for my stats class. It's very handy when going to college and your taking an upper level college math class. Only thing I dislike is the high price these can easily range us from 90-130$
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Hated math when I was in school but all the teachers always recommended these calculators and they truly were great. My school had a couple of different styles but Texas instrument is the best!
Chelsey J.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great calculator! Worked miracles in high school. Havent really had a need for something so big since. Not sure why i had to buy itinitially but im glad i did for high school.
Kendall U.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have used this since high school and all through my college career I love it! Does anything I need it to and so easy to find a tutorial video for it.
Chelsey J.
Does anyone use this $200 calculator outside of high school math? Texas Instruments 84PL/CLM/1L1/B Graphing Calculator
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Where is the best place to buy this Calculator?