BY OPI

Texas collection by OPI Lil Shooters mini nail lacquers. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This is a great variety of,colors that you can mix and match. I love the darker tones, so this is right for me. It lasts about 2 weeks before noticible chipping with heavy wear and tear (I don't use gloves when washing dishes and also have 3 little kid's, so lots of uses of my hands and washing)
Ashley M.
birmingham al
OK so I may be biased because I am from Texas… But I absolutely love the Texas collection by OPI little shooters! Each color is so unique and so bold! They make my nails pop… And stand out! I got so many compliments each time I wore every color!
Alexandra A.
Jefferson City
I like these small sample nail items! I don’t like how expensive they are, but these are usually the first thing to get on clearance after the holidays. Definitely wait until they hit the rack and then jump for it.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I like these nail polishes but they aren’t my favorite. They don’t go on very well and take quite a few coats to cover. They also chip really easy. Not my favorite brand and wouldn’t recommend. Not worth it
Kate M.
houston
OPI makes great products. Not only are the colors beautiful, but the names are so amazing. The glitter polishes can be hard to take off, but whatever. The application is almost flawless.
Katie R.
united States
OPI makes such great,b fully pigmented nail polishes. I almost always only have to use only one coat to get the job done and my nails always look stunning. The colors are so pretty!
Christine H.
O.p.i is great. My husband got my this set of shooters for our first Christmas together. I loved them so much I just hated how tiny they were. I wish I still had them now.
Megan S.
columbus
I love this brand and I use the grayish purple colors always because I like to keep it nutural looking. But the quality is amazing and it lasts a few days without chipping
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Karina S.
Deltona
The size of these are great for travel and the consistency is the same as the regular sized polishes. The only bad this is obviously the brush. Its very small so it takes more strokes to apply. I try to get these when the holidays are over because the packs can get expensive for such a small amount.