BY NINTENDO

It s more than a game. It s tetris experience the best of tetris in this fast-paced game of skills, players can take on the puzzle game solo, challenge a friend, partner up with friends, or make battle teams. Up to four players can get in on the action. marathon get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can. endless play for as long as you can and keep clearing lines for as long as possible. ultra get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge. sprint clear 40 lines as quickly as you can. battle... see more...

• Aside from graphics, is this game much different than the...3 Answers
Tetris Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "Bought Tetris Ultimate game for my little brother on his 3Ds and he liked it." in 1 review
  • "Tetris is pretty much the same on about anything, nothing really special about this" in 1 review
  • "This game is so addicting and so much fun I can't get over how much I used to play it before . " in 1 review
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
If you like Tetris you'll like it basically. Tetris is pretty much the same on about anything, nothing really special about this
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
Great twist on a classic game. It's a time killer and does a great job. I love that it isn't 3-d because that drives me nutty!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
A classic favorite! Loves this as a kid and still now as an adult! Can't wait to introduce my kids to Tetris someday!
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
This is the greatest keep me busy puzzle game of all time, once started there is no stopping, complete addiction.
Shauna F.
Tons of fun, I can play this game for hours on end without getting less interested in it. Love to compete too.
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Classic game that i used to play on the first Nintendo models. with better graphics obviously but so much fun.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
This is my ultimate time suck... When I'm stuck in the airport or at an appointment... Reminds me of my youth
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I grew up playing this game, it seems like it would be boring but in reality it is very addicting!!
Amanda M.
This is always an all time favorite never gets old and can keep you busy when u need to kill time
Angeles N.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Aside from graphics, is this game much different than the original?