BY NINTENDO

It s more than a game. It s tetris experience the best of tetris in this fast-paced game of skills, players can take on the puzzle game solo, challenge a friend, partner up with friends, or make battle teams. Up to four players can get in on the action. marathon get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can. endless play for as long as you can and keep clearing lines for as long as possible. ultra get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge. sprint clear 40 lines as quickly as you can. battle... see more...

• Aside from graphics, is this game much different than the...3 Answers
Tetris Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "Bought Tetris Ultimate game for my little brother on his 3Ds and he liked it." in 1 review
  • "Tetris is pretty much the same on about anything, nothing really special about this" in 1 review
  • "This game is so addicting and so much fun I can't get over how much I used to play it before . " in 1 review
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
Supercool game! I can play this for hours! If you're an older person whose not so into the shooting and killing games, I would recommend this game, which most people have heard of. Super original but has different features that only make the game better!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Always a great game, and so simple! Can anyone ever put Tetris down? This is great for the DS, playing during downtime, taking in the car or on a plane, waiting....anytime! This is great for children and adults alike. I highly recommend this game!
Medie X.
Who does not love this game?!?! It's a fun, fast and never-ending game that I can play for hours. Definitely a classic for me! Also bejeweled is a similar game to this one if you love games like this! :)
Cassie P.
I am totally addicted to tetris in all form and on all platforms. You cant go wrong with an old classic like that. A word of caution though, if you play too much you could start hallucinating. I saw falling blocks everywhere. @_@
Crystal V.
Honestly who doesn't like Tetris?!? You can NEVER got wrong with this game, granted it's a little more advanced than the original but what game hasn't gotten redone!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I have loved Tetris since the original one for the first Nintendo. I have Tetris for probably every system we have. It is the best game and I can play it for hours.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
Tetris is the most addicting game I've ever played. I can get lost in the level for hours. funny it helps out with the shopping when our adding things to the cart.
Samantha C.
Labelle, FL
Love this game it's very addicting once you start playing you don't want to stop and it's been around forever so I just love playing it as the levels get harder.
Shannon R.
Winder, GA
Tetris is such a classic addicting game! I loved it as a kid and my kids love it now! The graphics are obviously better than they were back in my day!
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
Such a fun game it keeps me entertained for hours, i highly recommend it to anyone looking for a game that will keep them up all night long.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Aside from graphics, is this game much different than the original?