BY TETRA #8 in Fish Food

• Are these okay to feed to guppies and tetras?8 Answers
  • Ever had a fish not eat these, we haven't just asking! 13 Answers
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
All my fishies love this food , I love that there thicker than flakes but not as big as pellets.i have a variant of fish cichlids , tetras, sucker fish and many more . Will definitely continue to keep buying . Along with the food we get from a mom and pop family run fish store :)
Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had two beta fish at one time and both of our fish took to this very well. It did not make any color in the water, did not leave any residue or anything on the surface and worked very well for me I highly recommend it.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Never had a fish refuse these. I also use this for meal replacement for other feeders since it is a good source of calcium. Be careful not to overfeed though it could make the water dirty and cloudy much quicker.
Wendy V.
north miami, FL
This is the food i buy my betta fish all the time, it is great and super affordable and my fish loves it, they float on the surface and my fish just comes up to eat it by the looks of it ,it looks like my fish really loves them
Marissa R.
I fed these to my freshwater fish when I had a tank, and they seemed to like them. They were pretty affordable and one bottle lasted quite a while. I had a variety of fish and they all ate them! Good for most kinds of fish.
Taylor E.
Baltimore
Prolly the best go to food for anyone who has or ever had a fish growing up. Likely with fish they aren't picky likes dogs. Can find it at any Walmart or petco of course. Fish eat it all up when it's feeding time.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is good fish food. My dad has been buying this since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult I will def be buying it to. Good for the fish and affordable as well. Walmart has it for a good price as well.
Raquel M.
Used this all the time when I had my tropical aquarium! It's perfect for any type of community fish and to me it seemed like they enjoyed it! I would buy this product again and recommend to anyone. :)
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
It's okay I switch it up just to try different fish food I got it at petco they always have great deals no it didn't cost that much an plus I had a coupon no cons it's ok yes try it couldn't hurt you
stefany o.
Tetramin pro fish food is the right way. Any fish will eat it and they will have calcium and bevome very healthy . The basic for a person who wants a fish this is the food to buy.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Ever had a fish not eat these, we haven't just asking!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Are these okay to feed to guppies and tetras?