Pets & AnimalsFishFish FoodTetra
Tetramin Pro Fish Food Size: 106 oz

Tetramin Pro Fish Food Size: 1.06 oz.

by Tetra

#19 in Fish Food

Are these okay to feed to guppies and tetras?
Ever had a fish not eat these, we haven't just asking!
Start your review of Tetramin Pro Fish Food Size: 1.06 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
I like the Tetramin fish food for my tetra. The small pellets are perfect for a good feeding and they do not cloud up the tank like the flakes do.
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
This fish food seems to last forever and my fish love it. It seems to help their colors stay brighter.
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I jave found that fish eat just about anything So It is hard to give a opiniom on thr taste because i jave not tasted it. bit this is the brand I buy because of the pricw I seem to find this one lasts alot longs and the fish eat every crumb I think it is a good value and it comes in a good bottle so you dont spill it
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Buying this for our fish. Like the price out there and contains everything necessary for them!
Shawna G.
Marshall, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fish eat this and this food doesn’t seem to dirty the tank/filter as others have.
Stephanie H.
Lewistown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I mean the fish have never spoken any complaints haha. Though on a serious note my mom worked in the fish department for a decade and swears by this brand this is the flavor that my guys like the most. I have used this brand specifically over the last 20 years religiously.
Kayla B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love the new containers on these that help to prevent spillage. Fish eat this up quickly. Seems to make them more active. Haven’t noticed too much different in their color though. Still a good fish food.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,854 reviews
Affordable fish food. Nice to keep on hand. Doesn't cause health concerns. Fish love the flavor as well.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tetramin is a great brand hands down!! I will not buy anything else for my fish and the price is cheap or the size. It also doesn't cloud my tank.
Heidi M.
My fish likes this food. She has always ate it. It smells like fish which im not a fan of. Otherwise i would say the price is good and so js the quality of the product. I would recommend this product to others for their fish.