TetraMin® 3-in-1 Select-A-Food

by Tetra

#3 in Fish Food

Now classic TetraMin® Flake food comes in a unique, multi-section canister, containing two chambers of TetraMin Flake staple food, one chamber of BabyShrimp treats and one chamber of TetraMin Granules. The easy-to-use dispenser top allows you to dial in the food that is desired. This versatile product provides healthy variety and feeding fun, all in one package.

What kind of fish can eat this food?
What's the different Between these flakes and the plain red ones?
Start your review of TetraMin® 3-in-1 Select-A-Food!
Hawraa H.
Plano, TX
TetraMin® 3-in-1 Select-A-Food uploaded by Hawraa H.
TetraMin® 3-in-1 Select-A-Food uploaded by Hawraa H.
My fish love TetraMin. This is the only one I feed them and I have many different kinds of fish and they all love it. I recommend for anyone looking for fish food!
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Goldie loved to have this fish food. When we got it the tech at the pet store suggest it! It would get so excited at feeding time. Even our frogs would lunge at the food.
Miranda L.
Scarborough
Love the options, definitely makes it easy to make sure I have a little of everything. The fish like to change it up. I have tetras and a beta that love the granules. Got at Walmart, good price. I wish this one had the pleco wafers but decided this was the Better option
Alexis S.
IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to fish food for my freshwater aquarium. I have been feeding my fish this for years and never had a problem. I have a basic aquarium with guppies and tetras. I have this food in an automatic feeder and the fish seem happy and healthy.
Bernard W.
Hamden, CT
I breed fish as a hobby, and by far when it comes to price and quality.... this product is exactly what is needed. i have a 300 gallon fresh water tank filled with tropical fish.as well as 10 other tanks. so feeding hundreds of fish at a time can be very expensive but luckily i have this product that helps.
Brandi B.
Loyall, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good value for the amount. My fish liked it and it did not cloud up my tank. I would suggest a different way to distribute it. It can easily dump too much in the tank if not careful.
Brandy C.
Washington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I had my fish tank and I had a beta I frequently got this food! It floated down in the water so it would get stuck on the bottom sometimes. My fish seemed to enjoy it when I had them. It also is not very exspensive
Ashley L.
belmont
Fish seem to love this great for betta fish has lots of nutrients your fish need to get daily
Jessica B.
Lynchburg, VA
Fish are happy and growing. We have tried a few different food types and this is the one that they all seem to like. Reasonably priced and a little goes a long way. I would recommend to others! Your fish will like it.
Aide S.
Corning
Purchased at: Walmart
This Terminix Allclear 3-in-1 is a great choice of fish food for your fish. It is affordable and good for your fish !!!!