TetraMarine Saltwater Flakes

by Tetra

TetraMarine Saltwater Flakes are a nutritionally balanced, premium-quality diet for all marine fish. This scientifically-developed blend is high in protein and works to enhance color and increase vitality. Tetra's patented ProCare blend provides precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients to support immune system health as well as Omega-3 fatty acids for energy and growth. TetraMarine Saltwater Flakes are easy to digest and will not cloud water when used as directed. Tetra has been revolutionizing and improving fish nutrition since the company's birth in Germany in 1951. Since that time, Tetra has developed one of the most comprehensive bodies of flake fish food knowledge in the world. A full team of biologists, chemists, and nutritionists continually study and discover what keeps fish thriving and living long, healthy lives. Tetra formulas feature micro milled, exotic, high-protein fish meal as a core ingredient - making them pure and digestible with fewer colorants. This leads to less waste and a cleaner, clearer aquarium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TetraMarine Saltwater Flakes!
Emily T.
Lincoln, NE
I really think this is a great flake to feed saltwater fish. It never cloudy up my water and my fish ate it all right away!
aza Z.
my fish love it. i’ve used this brand for years. affordable, really easy to find, and good for your little fish. no need for improvement. pros is that it lasts pretty long. anyone that has fish as pets should def give this a try.
Jaquelin R.
texas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excelente producto para los pez me encanta darles de comer es una buena comida para los pez de agua salada.
Kristin S.
Delhi, LA
Our fish did great with this food. If your feeding your fish the correct way then this food will last you. It does break down easier so it can be filtered out easier
Saima S.
Calgary
Before we had used aquarium for 5 years ago. We had small fishes gold fish guppies fish and convict cichlids fish just we love fishes and we feed fresh food them and pour saltwater into tanks. They will eat most types of food including live fresh frozen and flakes food. They need a good food and protein. Tetra marine saltwater flakes is good product.
Grace M.
Calgary
Very good product I love this product very much and I highly recommend to anyone. Definitely worth the money it is a very good product
Rio R.
My fish weren’t to keen on this product. We have a range of small fish. The didn’t seem to want to eat this product. I personally can’t say on what to improve as this product was for my fish not me. I personally wouldn’t buy again.
Fabiana C.
cristo rey mz A samuel pastor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nutritionally balanced staple, formulated for saltwater fish.Offers more concentrated protein than frozen foods.TetraMarine Flakes are enhanced with Vitamin C and ProCare Blend for energy, color and long shelf life.
layla K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
A really nice product , really good quality , my dog loved it and ate it in zero seconds I really recommend thisproduct for your animal
Maddison W.
HawkesBay
El gobierno del gobierno de estados miembros del consejo de estados miembros del gobierno del presidente de estados miembros del consejo europeo de estados miembros del consejo europeo de estados miembros miembros

Looking for your answer?