Tetrafauna Reptomin Aquatic Turtle, Newt and Frog Floating Food Sticks

Tetrafauna ReptoMin Floating Food Sticks are formulated for the balanced nutrition of aquatic turtles, newts and frogs. Enriched with calcium and vitamin C, the food provides a healthy diet to keep your pet strong. The floating sticks appeal to the natural feeding habits of aquatic animals, keeping your pet nourished and content. Keep your aquatic pet strong and healthy with Tetrafauna ReptoMin Floating Food Sticks. Suitable for turtles, newts and frogs, this food is scientifically formulated with calcium and vitamin C to provide a diet rich in essential nutrients. The floating sticks appeal to aquatic animals' natural feeding habits, promoting longer life in their aquarium environment. This quality food supplies you with the balanced nutrition you need to keep your pet healthy and happy. Formulated for aquatic turtles, newts and frogs Enriched with calcium and vitamin C for balanced nutrition Floating sticks entice the natural feeding habits of your pet Feed 1 - 2 times per day only as much as your pet can consume within several minutes Ingredients: Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast, Corn Flour, Shrimp Meal, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Lecithin, Algae Meal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, A-Tocopherol-Acetate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Nitrate, Artificial Colors, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake and Ethoxyquin as a preservative Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 42.5%, Crude Fat (min) 8.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, Phosphorous (min) 1.8%, Calcium (min) 2.0%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 100mg/kg

Do reptiles like these snacks?
How often do you use this product?
Start your review of Tetrafauna Reptomin Aquatic Turtle, Newt and Frog Floating Food Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
Tetrafauna Reptomin Aquatic Turtle, Newt and Frog Floating Food Sticks uploaded by Allison O.
My breeder recommended Reptomin to me.. My axolotls absolutely love these pellets- I break them up and feed them about 4 sticks a day each. Between my three axolotls they usually all get eaten but if a few strays get left behind they aren't hard to clean up at all. The best no-hassle food!
2 years agoFort Hancock, TX
My turtle Pearl used to be fead this and she loved it, however the product would run out quickly and it got a bit pricy for my pocket. It was a bit too expencive for the amount that you were given, other than that the product worked good.
2 years agoPhoenix , AZ
I bought this when I got my turtle as a baby, these pellets aren't very healthy for their growth. They have too many artificial flavoring and not enough proteins for the turtles needs. I would not recommend
2 years agolouisburg , NC
I use this for my turtles and they love eating it. I always buy 2 to make sure that it will last. It’s a great product and it has a great value point. It’s inexpensive.
5 years agoSacramento
This is my everyday food for my two turtles. They really enjoy the food and never leaving it floating in the tank. They are small and get softer the longer they stay in water so that even small turtles can break off as much as they need with every bite. The price is really great for this product and a small bottle will last you a while as long as you are not overfeeding your turtles.
2 years agoRosemead, CA
I buy this turtle food for my two red eared sliders and they gobble it up as soon as it hits the water. It is decently priced and will last a while depending on your feeding schedule and turtles. It doesn’t cause any water de coloration. I would recommend this turtle food.
4 years agoFremont, NE
I have a painted turtle and she loves these pellets. I have tried numerous types of food and this one is by far her favorite. She never leaves any of the laying around in the tank like she does for the other foods. The price is great for the amount you get.
3 years agoDeland, FL
I use this for both of my turtles, they both seems to really like it, I can find it in almost all stores and the price is good. Keeps my turtles healthy and well feed. I buy it almost weekly. Great and easy way of feeding them. Good quality item for a great price
2 years agoOklahoma city
I buy these for my water turtle! He actually eats them. They are good priced for me! I get them at Pet smart or Wal-mart! It did meet my expectations! i was not disappointed! I would recommend this product to pet owners of turtles! I still continue to buy these.
5 years agoGrand Rapids, MI
For some reason my turtle does not like these. He eats fish food over these. They well be floating or sink to the bottom and the feeder fish will eat them. I'm not sure what it is, he must be picky!