TetraColor® Tropical Flakes

by Tetra

This natural color-enhancing food is a wonderful supplement to the diet of any tropical fish. Tropical Color Flakes promote beautiful color in all tropical fish and can be fed daily, alternating with Spirulina foods and treats. Enhanced with vitamin C and the patented health enhancing ProCare from TetraMin®.

How much do you give the fish?
I have been using these for my fish for about a year now , just was wondering if you guys have the same issue with the flakes the water gets dirty easier , ? I have tried pellets & it does stay cleaner but they seem not to enjoy them as much
Which fish it is? And give me some food meal advice to feed the fish 🐠 and fish food suggest...
Start your review of TetraColor® Tropical Flakes!
deleted D.
I bought this a couple of weeks ago for my pet fish and my fish are loving it!!! I have 3 different kind of fish and they all eat it happily. This product is very affordable and I would definitely it again.
Anna R.
Austin
I like this brand because it doesn't make my fish tank cloudy like some other fish foods. My fish are fresh water fish and need more than just protein. I have found that this fish food has a healthy balance for my fish and they go crazy for it. Also helps keep their vibrant colors.
Anu P.
N Arlington, NJ
My fish are healthy because they enjoyed it everyday. They ate every piece of it and there won’t be any left overs so my water in fish tank is clean and all Nitrite and Nitrate level also stable and they enjoy staying in. I have one fish from past 5 years and she is still a healthy fish.Highly recommended!!!
MacKenzie M.
Forks
I think that this product it was OK if we drop off first because my fish get fed It’s very affordable not expensive would recommend for tropical Fish because good good of all you would recommend other fish owners
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,240 reviews
Turtle love!! our turtle loves this food and enjoys it so much he comes up to the screen for more each time. they're very tiny and very convenient. very good value. it did meet my expectations.
Crystal C.
Marrero, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Inexpensive. Lasts a long time. Enhances your fish’s natural colors. I recommend purchasing this product.
Kate G.
Westford, MA
This is the food that I use most often and my fish are happy and healthy. I like to switch it up and add other products to their diets, but this is a staple and they go crazy for it. I’ll continue to buy.
Angela S.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good product. My fish stayed healthy and their color was vibrant while I used this brand.
LaQuanda G.
Pascagoula, MS
One of my go to brands. Currently using this one now.. great price and fish love it. Shrimp eat it as well.
Rosa V.
Dedham, MA
Use this food for my fish all the time and they seem to enjoy it, as it goes quickly lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...