Pets & AnimalsFishFish FoodTetra
TetraColor Tropical Crisps Fish Food

TetraColor Tropical Crisps Fish Food

by Tetra

Keep your fish looking and feeling their best with this fish food. High levels of carotene help bring out natural, rich colors in your pets, and the crisps are easily digestible. Treat your fish to a nutritious food with TetraColor Tropical Crisps Fish Food. The food provides essential nutrients to keep your fish feeling healthy and is easily digestible to help avoid waste. High levels of carotene bring out rich, natural colors to keep your fish looking beautiful, and the uniform size of the flakes allows for consistency in feeding. For fish Outer ring contains essential nutrients that are easily metabolized for less waste High levels of carotene stimulate rich color Uniform size of crisps offers consistency in feeding Feed 2 to 3 times daily, as much as your fish can eat within 3 minutes Contains fish meal, dried yeast, corn starch, shrimp meal, wheat gluten, ground brown rice, potato protein, soybean oil, fish oil, dehulled soybean meal, guar gum, sorbitol, algae meal, lecithin, yeast extract, l-carnitine, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), inositol, niacin (nicotinic acid), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, a-tocopherol-acetate (source of vitamin E), riboflavin-5-phosphate (source of vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin A palmitate (source of vitamin A), folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), biotin, cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), manganese sulfate monohydrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, ferrous sulfate monohydrate, cobalt nitrate hexahydrate, yellow 5 lake, red 3, oleoresin (capsanthin and capsorubin), canthaxanthin, ethoxyquin as a preservative and citric acid as a preservative Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 46.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 9.0%, Phosphorus (min) 1.0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TetraColor Tropical Crisps Fish Food!
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased tetra fish food for my fish. I love it. Its my personal go to brand of fish supplies. I highly recommend this product.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
We bought these for fun but liked them just as much as the regular Tetra Min Food we bought for out fish pets. Didn't get the tank too dirty and the 🐟 were healthy and happy. Affordable and available every where highly recommend it.
Aubrey McKenzie M.
Syracuse, NY
My fish seem to like it.Smell is weird but that’s all fish food I’ve tried.Price is affordable and it last awhile.Hasn’t clogged up my tank.My tropical fish head straight for it. I will continue to buy but I’m open to trying something new.
Ashlee S.
Knightdale, NC
The only food we have fed our fish. Their colors look great and they all have grown. Does it’s job 👍🏻
Amanda T.
My fish have never been to bright in colors !!!! They swim to the top at every feeding and they are now 3+ years old living off this food . The water doesn’t get dirty from the food and it doesn’t cause the water to become cloudy . I would definitely recommend it.
Susie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Great size pellets and comes in a variety of canister sizes. Our fish love these pellets and their scale colors are gorgeous and healthy.
Lacy P.
Gastonia, NC
I think this is a pretty decent food for the fishes. But it came with my beta fish and he liked it! He likes what we use now better but I’d buy it again if I couldn’t find what we use now. It’s a good price and they eat it good. He would wait for me at the tank and get excited, flapping the fins lol.
Cassandra G.
The fish seemed to enjoy it. It made some of the fishes colors brighter and more vibrant. The bottom feeder really seemed yo enjoy it when it got down to the bottom of the tank. We ended up going through a lot more so that all of the fish would get some.
Kimberly T.
The product itself is good. My fish love it but it does seem to cloud the water faster than some other brands. If you can get it on sale stock up!!!
Virginia  W.
Hagerstown, MD
This fish food won’t make the aquarium water cloudy and it makes cleaning my tan fewer and farther between witch is amazing because I hate cleaning that tank! Gold fish can be quite dirty sometimes but the is food keeps them happy they have been living for over 6 years so! Must be doing something right!

Looking for your answer?