BY TETRA

Super quiet power filtration that's easy to conceal within your aquarium. As versatile as they are powerful, these filters are ideal for low water level environments. Hang this mighty little filter inside your aquarium, supported by the tankrim, or attach it to the side using suction cups-Whisper In-Tank Filters arepowerful and versatile. The submerged motor provides quiet and powerfulfiltration, making the filter useful for filled aquariums or low-waterenvironments such as turtle tanks. Its position inside the tank allows aquariumsto be moved flush to the wall, and positioning on a side allows a full view ofyour beautiful fishy friends without the distraction of filter boxes or powercords. Full two year warranty included. see more...

• I have been looking for an actually good filter. I was wondering ...2 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is an okay filter to start out with, depending on what you have in your aquarium, for me i have a turtle, in a 10 gallon tank, this filters up to 10 gallons..
I didn't have a clue that a little turtle could be so messy, I have to change the filters every 3 days and rinse them out every other day.
Also i don't fill my tank up all the way so i assumed it would work great.
it's not a bad product, but its not very proficient when it comes to red- eared sliders.. lol.
Morgan P.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great filter for my 10 gallon aquarium! It's very quiet and doesn't provide too strong of a current for my betta. It's also very easy to clean. If you ever doubt that this filter is working, use some tetra fungus guard in the tank and watch the filter clean out the color in no time!
Erin A.
While this filter is perfectly adequate for a tank that's the right size, it's not very well protected. It sucked up one of my fish and badly damaged it, and it ended up dying. So a lot of people recommend putting a nylon knee high around it, which I can see working, but I think should NOT be necessary.
Nathalie T.
I really like this filter It was easy to install & theres really no nnois. definitely a wisperer. Lol. I recomnd this to anyone who cant stand the noise of a regular filter. Its allso easy to instal in the tank.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
We use this filter in our ten gallon tank. It is quiet, unless the water level is low. I found it easy to change during cleanings and no charcoal falls out of the casing.
Haley G.
Pet Lover Expert
This filter gets the job done just fine but if you want quiet, this is not your best option. For a filter called Whisper, it's very noisy.
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
I have been looking for an actually good filter. I was wondering if anyone has tried this and if this filter doesn't make a lot of noise?