Tetra Whisper Air Pump 10 gal Tank uploaded by Emmanuel G.Tetra Whisper Air Pump 10 gal Tank uploaded by Marie T.

BY TETRA

The new shape of silence. The Whisper Air patented dome shape and sound dampening chambers minimize turbulence and produce a smooth quiet stream of air. Wide footprint; rubber feet and suspended pump motor eliminate sound producing vibrations. Thick walls insulate motor noise. Powerful diaphragms provide ample airflow for deep water applications. The versatile pump can be used for several applications including powering undergravel and sponge filters; airstones; and air-driven ornaments. The Whisper 10 model has one outlet and is rated for aquariums up to 10 gallons. Using an air pump adds dissolved oxygen to your water; improving the overall health of your aquarium. For more information on aquarium aeration; please see our article on Air Pumps. see more...

Marie T.
Paris, KY
I absolutely love the whisper brand! these are the only brand air pump I will use on my tanks. I have at least of of every size! They last so long and creat such strong air that it powers all the decor I need to make my tanks how I like them!
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
We have two of these and they work great, probably the only ones we will get. That being said one seems to works better, has a stronger air flow. the other one seems to vibrate more and not as strong, but it still works great. I would buy this again as we have more tanks that need air pumps and this one has not disappointed us.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have several of these for my tanks at home and they work great for a while but once they get going and start a cycle, they start to rattle and make a lot of noise. This can easily be remedied by placing something soft between your tank and the pump.
Kristina S.
I have heard terrible things about this pump, but I know own two and they work very well. It also is not as quiet as what it makes it sound like, but it is an air pump so it is going to make some type of noise.
Brandi T.
Love this pump. It is quite and sui far we haven't had any issues. Even when we lost power everything was still good. No water in the lines.
Matthew  S.
I absolutely love this product! It works great with my sixty gallon tank and I recommend this to all my friends.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

I'm not an expert on fish tanks equipment. I have a fish tank
and I adopted a little Betta fish Azure that looks more like a piranha because
it devours everything that him/her see and because it was a gift. I like the
Tetra brand because it has worked for me, the price of its products is not bad
and compared to other fish tanks pumps it does not make much noise.

No soy un experto en esto de los equipos de pecera.
Tengo una pecera y adopté un pececito Beta que me parece más a una piraña
porque devorar todo lo que ve y es porque fue un regalo. Me gusta la marca
Tetra porque me ha funcionado, el precio de sus productos no está mal y en
comparación con otras bombas para peceras esta no hace mucho ruido.