Tetra USA Medium Turtle Vitashell - 2 oz uploaded by Nancy C.

BY TETRA

TetraFauna Turtle VitaShell - From petco.com Tetra Fauna Turtle VitaShell is a shell and skin conditioner specifically for turtles, tortoises and terrapins. This formula combines moisturizers, conditioners and proteins in a unique, deep penetrating cream that revitalizes dry, brittle or cracked shells and skin. Additionally, VitaShell supplements and helps maintain the natural flexibility and elasticity of the shells and shell hinges. Use weekly to keep your turtle's shell in healthy condition. see more...

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I love this creme! I've used it for a few years now, twice a week I clean my red ear sliders shell and then apply the ointment cream. It has natural ingredients: coconut oil, sunflower oil, Pam oil, soybean oil, lanolin, rosemary oil just to name a few. And you can smell the Rosemary. It has such a pleasant smell to it. Stays on the shell even after you return your turtle to their tank. Is waterproof and helps heal the shell, prevents mold and fungi to grow on the shell and under the scoots. Would recommend to anyone who owns a aquatic turtle.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I got my turtle as a gift from someone who couldn't take care of him anymore and his shell was cracked and broken when I got him. I got this as son as I could given that it was fairly expensive where I live and I've been using it on my turtle's shell ever since. Now he has a strong and beautiful shell and it ready to take on the world. (Maybe not cars though)
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
I used this stuff with my turle and it really does work. She/he had a weak shell and it helped a lot with it.