BY TETRA USA INC

ReptoMin Select-a-Food contains three reptile foods in one convenient container, including staple foods and treats. Great for turtles, amphibians and other kind of reptiles. Containers has ReptoMin Baby Sticks in two compartments. Reptomin select-a-food 3 foods in one. Wheat Starch, Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal, Potato Protein, Calcium Carbonate, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Gluten, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Lecithin, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Algae Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, More: Size: 1.55 oz. see more...

Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mississippi map turtle LOVES these! Always eats them whenever I feed him. I would highly recommend to anyone that has a turtle!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Our little Red Ear turtles loved this stuff! We had them when my brother and I were little and it was the only thing we fed them.
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
We also used this for our slider, just for a little variety. He really seemed to enjoy not knowing what would come out of it!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My turtle loves the shrimps and krill. Wish I can buy just those and not the sticks. Little price for what you get at the end
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this because it has different varieties of food for my turtle all in one package!! Definitely recommend!!
Melissa M.
Nutritious food for a red ear slider. I would feed this to mine and he never left a single pellet.
Pamela B.
Winsted, CT
I found most of the pellets were crushed and not whole. It also seemed like it wasn't full enough
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
My little turtle LOVES this. different foods every day keeps things interesting for him.
Sabrina R.
When I was smaller I had a pet turtle and this was the only thing we fed it.
k h.
Do your turtles seem to like this?