BY TETRA USA INC

ReptoMin Select-a-Food contains three reptile foods in one convenient container, including staple foods and treats. Great for turtles, amphibians and other kind of reptiles. Containers has ReptoMin Baby Sticks in two compartments. Reptomin select-a-food 3 foods in one. Wheat Starch, Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal, Potato Protein, Calcium Carbonate, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Gluten, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Lecithin, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Algae Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, More: Size: 1.55 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lincoln J.
Canton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food gives you the option between shrimp, krill and floating sticks which are all needed in a river turtles diet. And the way it gives you different option for food is really nice
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We rescued 2 babies from far less than desirable conditions, and we got lucky. From the minute they were with us, they've eaten everything we've offered them, including veggies 😱 Except for their green sticks. I intended on slowly working them off the junk sticks they were eating to a better brand, but they refused the kind they were "used" to so we stopped and grabbed these (bonus for the baby sized sticks!) And they swallowed them up. Of course they prefer the baby shrimp and mini krill 😂 but not that they know those are an option, they'll gobble up the good stuff every time!
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I really like buying this for my kid's pet turtle. Very easy to use, just twist to opening of sticks or shrimp. I find this easy for my kids to use for feeding their pet. It's a great price, but sometimes hard to find In stores.
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
These 2 little fatties love their pellets, but I like to combine them with the. So that it's a variety of foodthat they get, being that I heard they can get bored of their food and stop eating altogether. Once in a while we'll get them goldfish, they'll eat some. And a month later easy the rest. And add a snack they live dried shrimp...in August it will be a year since Shelby and squirt entered our lives...
jasmin t.
I have 2 water turtles that love this food they go nuts for it lol sometimes they fight to see who gets the food first. I buy it from walmart very low price compared to other brands. Actually need to go buy more soon because they like it so much. If you have a turtle I recommend This to you.
Maren w.
Bullhead City, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product if you just got a turtle. every turtle is different and will want to eat different things, this 3 in1 is a great way to find out what food your new turtle will like.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
My turtle that I've had for about 10 years and is huge by the way.! He loves his food.! He prefers them soggy so I notice he lets them soak in be water for a while before he starts to eat them
Alice R.
I love this product for my turtle and they love it so much.but what i love even more about this product is that it has the shrimp and the other stuff all in one. good price and it keeps my turtle healthy.
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
I use to give this to my 3 red ear sliders in between their other foods. They really love it and would fit over it, so I had to feed them one each at a time.
Mindy M.
When I had my turtle, this is the first and only food I tried with him. he lived a long life and always ate every single bite of his food!
k h.
Do your turtles seem to like this?