Tetra Usa Inc Tetra ReptoMin Turtle Food, 1.94 oz uploaded by Brooke I.Tetra Usa Inc Tetra ReptoMin Turtle Food, 1.94 oz uploaded by cinthya c.

BY TETRA USA INC

Scientifically Formulated Diet for Aquatic Turtles, Newts Frogs Floating Food Sticks 2 With Calcium Vitamin C ReptoMin is the world s favorite aquatic Turtle food. These complete and nutritious floating food sticks have been a long-standing favorite with zoos, breeders and turtle enthusiasts. ReptoMin is easily accepted by a wide variety of species, all of which will benefit from the highly nutritious, scientific blend of proteins, vitamins and calcium rich ingredients. Easy to feed sticks float on the top of the water, and watch as your turtle devours the specially formulated food! Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min 42.5% br Crude Fat. min 8.5% br Crude Fiber. max 2.0% br Moisture. max 8.0% br Phosphorus. see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with it changing your turtle tank...5 Answers
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I've been using this brand of food for my turtle since she was a baby. I started out with the small sticks and now using the full size. This is the only brand I've ever used and she seems to go crazy for them! About 22 years ago I had another turtle and this is what was recommended. When I rescued this Turtle it was still recommended.
Amber P.
I've had my Red Eared Slider Turtle for a long time now and this is what I feed her. Never had any problems or anything. She enjoys it! I do know if you put too much in the water it can make it stink if your turtle doesn't eat it all but from what I know it's like that with most turtle food.
Sara B.
Rochester, NY
I don't have a turtle or reptile of any sort... but I do have an African clawed frog. I give him one pellet every day for dinner. I assume he likes them but I've never really asked. He eats the pellet rather quickly but he eats whatever I give him, or so I assume. 10/10 would recommend.
Kari M.
I use this to feed my little Red Eared Slider . His name is pig because well he always begs for food. So clearly he enjoys this! I believe it's around $3.99 and lasts about a month or so depending on the size of your turtle and the season. Can get at most local pet stores or big stores
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
This is all my turtles eat. I've had them for over 6-7 years and this has been no problem to them. They love it and I don't know any other food that is like this for them. I used to give them different brands and stuff but I assumed they liked this one the best.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
My turtles like this product and I but for them often! I usually can get this at pet Smart or Walmart and it's normally under ten bucks. The food tends to lasted me some time as I also feed my turtles fruits and vegs
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is okay. It's hard to feed turtles as it is but getting it close enough to them for them to eat is difficult. It also dissolves if they don't get to it in time
Tiffany S.
PNW
This was the only food I fed my turtles and they seem to love it. This food made sure to keep them healthy throughout their life & I. Ever had any problems with it.
jenna R.
Great product! It has kept my turtle healthy and happy and she has far outlived what was previously thought possible! She seems to go crazy for them so 5/5 stars!
Ana R.
My turtles like this product... Usually buy it at Wal-Mart ... The $4 bottle lasts them all month
Roseanna g.
Does anyone else have a problem with it changing your turtle tanks water.