Tetra Usa Inc Tetra ReptoMin Turtle Food, 1.94 oz

by Tetra Usa Inc

Scientifically Formulated Diet for Aquatic Turtles, Newts Frogs Floating Food Sticks 2 With Calcium Vitamin C ReptoMin is the world s favorite aquatic Turtle food. These complete and nutritious floating food sticks have been a long-standing favorite with zoos, breeders and turtle enthusiasts. ReptoMin is easily accepted by a wide variety of species, all of which will benefit from the highly nutritious, scientific blend of proteins, vitamins and calcium rich ingredients. Easy to feed sticks float on the top of the water, and watch as your turtle devours the specially formulated food! Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min 42.5% br Crude Fat. min 8.5% br Crude Fiber. max 2.0% br Moisture. max 8.0% br Phosphorus.

Is this good or not ?
Does anyone else have a problem with it changing your turtle tanks water.
Start your review of Tetra Usa Inc Tetra ReptoMin Turtle Food, 1.94 oz!
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely a great quality food for your turtles!! I know it may be a bit more expensive compared to other brands, but trust me, you need to buy this one! It’s better for your pets and your tank too!! Others settle at the bottom and can clog your filter too, not to mention some are so full of dyes that they color your water!
Sara B.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't have a turtle or reptile of any sort... but I do have an African clawed frog. I give him one pellet every day for dinner. I assume he likes them but I've never really asked. He eats the pellet rather quickly but he eats whatever I give him, or so I assume. 10/10 would recommend.
Mai-Phuong T.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a red eared slider turtle. I would feed him these pellets 3-4 2x a day. He likes them would bef for more after hes done eating.
Diana W.
Riverside
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This turtle food is excellent. I give him the sticks they are big so I break them in half for him because he is a smaller turtle. He absolutely loves this food he cannot get enough of it. It is to the extent of the turtle biting little pieces off the food so it sinks and he can eat it later too. Too cute!!!
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
[product:tetra-usa-inc-tetra-reptomin-turtle-food,-1.94-oz]. My fridi love the eat time she is really happy and i happy to cus she is healthy .
Mina R.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My red ear slider wouldn't like to eat these. But after adding the left over shrimp dust from another food he ate them all. And good for the price.
Claire S.
Love this stuff for my turtle! he loves to chomp on these and ends up eating most of the food! it's really good, except that if he doesn't eat it then it starts disintegrating into the water and it starts smelling like the food, but most turtle foods do that anyways.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is okay. It's hard to feed turtles as it is but getting it close enough to them for them to eat is difficult. It also dissolves if they don't get to it in time
Amber P.
I've had my Red Eared Slider Turtle for a long time now and this is what I feed her. Never had any problems or anything. She enjoys it! I do know if you put too much in the water it can make it stink if your turtle doesn't eat it all but from what I know it's like that with most turtle food.
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been feeding this to my baby turtles for years. They love it and have never seemed to have any problems. The food itself is stinky but all turtle food is. I buy the big one because my babies are now big. Highly recommend you try.