Tetra Usa Inc Tetra ReptoMin Turtle Food, 1.94 oz uploaded by cinthya c.Tetra Usa Inc Tetra ReptoMin Turtle Food, 1.94 oz uploaded by Brooke I.

BY TETRA USA INC

Scientifically Formulated Diet for Aquatic Turtles, Newts Frogs Floating Food Sticks 2 With Calcium Vitamin C ReptoMin is the world s favorite aquatic Turtle food. These complete and nutritious floating food sticks have been a long-standing favorite with zoos, breeders and turtle enthusiasts. ReptoMin is easily accepted by a wide variety of species, all of which will benefit from the highly nutritious, scientific blend of proteins, vitamins and calcium rich ingredients. Easy to feed sticks float on the top of the water, and watch as your turtle devours the specially formulated food! Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min 42.5% br Crude Fat. min 8.5% br Crude Fiber. max 2.0% br Moisture. max 8.0% br Phosphorus. see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with it changing your tur...5 Answers
Lincoln J.
Canton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this for a couple weeks with my baby yellow bellies sliders ant the food worked really nice, looking at the ingredients it’s perfect for JUVENILE river turtles
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been feeding this to my baby turtles for years. They love it and have never seemed to have any problems. The food itself is stinky but all turtle food is. I buy the big one because my babies are now big. Highly recommend you try.
Amber P.
I've had my Red Eared Slider Turtle for a long time now and this is what I feed her. Never had any problems or anything. She enjoys it! I do know if you put too much in the water it can make it stink if your turtle doesn't eat it all but from what I know it's like that with most turtle food.
Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mississippi map turtle loves these sticks! We have them in the bigger can, but he really seems to enjoy them and always eat every single one when we feed him.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I've been using this brand of food for my turtle since she was a baby. I started out with the small sticks and now using the full size. This is the only brand I've ever used and she seems to go crazy for them! About 22 years ago I had another turtle and this is what was recommended. When I rescued this Turtle it was still recommended.
Sara B.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't have a turtle or reptile of any sort... but I do have an African clawed frog. I give him one pellet every day for dinner. I assume he likes them but I've never really asked. He eats the pellet rather quickly but he eats whatever I give him, or so I assume. 10/10 would recommend.
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this to feed my little Red Eared Slider . His name is pig because well he always begs for food. So clearly he enjoys this! I believe it's around $3.99 and lasts about a month or so depending on the size of your turtle and the season. Can get at most local pet stores or big stores
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
This is all my turtles eat. I've had them for over 6-7 years and this has been no problem to them. They love it and I don't know any other food that is like this for them. I used to give them different brands and stuff but I assumed they liked this one the best.
Claire S.
Love this stuff for my turtle! he loves to chomp on these and ends up eating most of the food! it's really good, except that if he doesn't eat it then it starts disintegrating into the water and it starts smelling like the food, but most turtle foods do that anyways.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've had this for my pet turtle (Red Eared Slider) and he hated it, he would eat it and then spit it out, it was the green sticks that I purchased, also if you don't get these green sticks out, they will make the water stink!
Roseanna g.
Does anyone else have a problem with it changing your turtle tanks water.