Tetra Usa Inc. STS16255 Reptomin 10.59 oz. uploaded by Nancy C.Tetra Usa Inc. STS16255 Reptomin 10.59 oz. uploaded by Veronica N.

BY TETRA USA INC

For Aquatic Turtles, Newts and Frogs Scientifically formulated diet with Calcium & Vitamin C ReptoMin Floating Food Sticks are a highly nutritious diet for all aquatic turtles, newts and frogs. ReptoMin has been used and trusted by pet owners and hobbyists for over twenty years, yet is scientifically formulated with the latest nutritional and manufacturing technologies. Guaranteed Analysis: Min crude protein 42.5%, Min crude fat 8.5%, Max crude fiber 2.0%, Max moisture 8.0%, Min phosphorus 1.8%, Min calcium 2.0%, Min ascorbic acid 100 MG/KG, ; see more...

Tetra Usa Inc. STS16255 Reptomin 10.59 oz.
  • "I used to feed these to my red eared sliders when I had them and they seemed to like them." in 3 reviews
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
My baby turtle likes her food, as soon as I clean her up and feed her, she goes and eats the pellets up quickly. Sometimes she likes me to mix it up with the little shrimp pieces also..... I recommend this product and it also is not expensive at all
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
Yes, we have turtles! 2 to be exact. We have fed them both this brand for years! Every now and then they get a few fish and some veggies but they love these turtle sticks! They float around their tanks munching away. Plus they are good for them. I would recommend for any turtle owner to buy these!
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Been feeding my turtles this food for their whole lives, and they're 15-20 years old! Great product and would definitely recommend to all turtle owners. My little guys seem to love it, that's for sure!
Kayla W.
My turtles get so happy over these. Every time they see me holding the container and they all jump in the water and swim over closest to me to wait for their lunch. Spoiled little turts.
Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert
My missippi map turtle loves these! I sprinkle some in everyday and he always eats them! I've repurchased the bottle a few times.
Allie B.
This is probably the only generic food out there for turtles. My turtles beg me every day for their breakfast I literally have video of it. Or I'll shake the can and they come over in their tank. When I am not feeding them approved meats, fruits and veggies, I am giving them these pellets.
Tamara T.
Wharton, TX
Our turtles Donna and Leo loves to eat these! Well, DONNA loves to eat these and Leo just gets to love what she leaves for him. She'll stretch out her neck and try to push up to the top of the tank as far as she can. If you're anywhere near the tank, she'll tread water over where we feed her and stare you into feeding her more.
Alexis P.
I had a pet turtle for 15 years and this was what his diet mostly consisted of. I have had a different turtle for almost 2 years and he eats this as well. No complaints here!
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
This is one of the 4 staples foods I use for my two yellow belly sliders. I've had them since they were around the size of a silver dollar. I haven't had any issue with my turtles eating them. They float for quite a long time as well!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
My turtle loves this.. we had her since she was little.... size of a quarter.... now she is bigger than my hand..