Tetra Usa Inc. STS16255 Reptomin 10.59 oz. uploaded by Veronica N.Tetra Usa Inc. STS16255 Reptomin 10.59 oz. uploaded by Nancy C.

BY TETRA USA INC

For Aquatic Turtles, Newts and Frogs Scientifically formulated diet with Calcium & Vitamin C ReptoMin Floating Food Sticks are a highly nutritious diet for all aquatic turtles, newts and frogs. ReptoMin has been used and trusted by pet owners and hobbyists for over twenty years, yet is scientifically formulated with the latest nutritional and manufacturing technologies. Guaranteed Analysis: Min crude protein 42.5%, Min crude fat 8.5%, Max crude fiber 2.0%, Max moisture 8.0%, Min phosphorus 1.8%, Min calcium 2.0%, Min ascorbic acid 100 MG/KG, ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I used to feed these to my red eared sliders when I had them and they seemed to like them." in 3 reviews
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Reptomin 10.59 oz more...
Tetra Usa Inc. STS16255 Reptomin 10.59 oz. We use these a lot to feed our turtle. We've actually had her for eight years now and have been feeding her this brand consistently for quite a few years. I usually can find this at our local Walmart, and would highly recommend this food for your turtle.
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
Yes, we have turtles! 2 to be exact. We have fed them both this brand for years! Every now and then they get a few fish and some veggies but they love these turtle sticks! They float around their tanks munching away. Plus they are good for them. I would recommend for any turtle owner to buy these!
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Been feeding my turtles this food for their whole lives, and they're 15-20 years old! Great product and would definitely recommend to all turtle owners. My little guys seem to love it, that's for sure!
Kayla W.
My turtles get so happy over these. Every time they see me holding the container and they all jump in the water and swim over closest to me to wait for their lunch. Spoiled little turts.
Nancy C.
I love this brand for my red ear slider turtle. He eats this everyday along with fresh greens. This product also has added calcium to help prevent metabolic bone disease, which is very common in turtles, doesn't have too much protein in the food at all, which too much protein can cause shell pyramiding and can be fatal. I've fed this to my turtle for five years now and he still loves it! Well worth the price, easy to use and find. A little bit goes a long way.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My baby turtle likes her food, as soon as I clean her up and feed her, she goes and eats the pellets up quickly. Sometimes she likes me to mix it up with the little shrimp pieces also..... I recommend this product and it also is not expensive at all
Brittney L.
Acworth, GA
My turtle really loves these, and he's also pretty healthy. I've had him since summer of 2011 and have been feeding him these since I've had him. I also have other treats, like freeze dried shrimp and meal worms, but this is mainly what he eats daily. The only problem is that it makes the water smell bad if he doesn't eat all of them, so I have hand fed him for the past year or so.
Allie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is probably the only generic food out there for turtles. My turtles beg me every day for their breakfast I literally have video of it. Or I'll shake the can and they come over in their tank. When I am not feeding them approved meats, fruits and veggies, I am giving them these pellets.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
My turtle would only ever eat this brand of food. He never liked other brands and they would end up sitting there soaking up water. This brand he loved! It is also not that expensive.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
My turtles loooved to eat this.. literally they would fight over the last pellet. I do think that it is a little bit expensive however for the size of the can. We fed them these pellets and feeder fish and they grew to be very big and were healthy