BY TETRA #15 in Fish Food

TetraMin Plus Tropical Fish FlakesAroma and flavor of real shrimp are a natural attractant for aquarium fish. Specialized, high protein fish meal makes this Tetra's most digestible flake food ever. Optimal digestibility means fewer uneaten particles and reduced fish waste for cleaner, clearer water. TetraMin Plus Tropical Fish Flakes also includes patented, scientifically developed ProCare blend. This mix of highly nutritious ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and trace elements help support the immune system for optimal health and long life. TetraMin Plus Tropical Fish Flakes also enhances naturally brilliant colors. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Amber H.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
Our goldfish love this food! When used the way it supposed to, there is no leftover food to make the water cloudy.
Bekir N.
Bekir N.
This actually lasts a while for our two fish. They actually eat everything and love it. It's also not as messy as leading brands. Keeps the water clean longer.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Nanty Glo, PA
We got these because our fish didn't eat the other goldfish food we had and the fish loves these!
winter s.
winter s.
Bernie, MO
Best fish food on the market i didn't think fish would be so picky when it came to fish food but this is the only one my fish will eat
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
When I had goldfish, I only fed them this and they loved it. You would put a pinch them there and they'd have it gone in a matter of minutes. Also, the fish food would last a good little while for them so I wasn't constantly getting fish food.
Wanessa S.
Wanessa S.
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Está es la comida que he usado siempre me encanta xq ayuda a los peces en todas las áreas tanto en proteínas y color y los peces las aman