BY TETRA

TetraMin Tablets is a highly nutritious food; which offers bottom dwelling fish; such as catfish and loaches; a varied diet to suit their particular needs. TetraMin Tablets contain essential nutrients and stabilized Vitamin C; and is designed to help promote the development of the natural pink to orange-red colors of our fish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Celeste R.
When I had fishes this was the only brand I used to feed em, and there wouldn't be any left overs or any at the bottom, I'm assuming they loved it, very affordable, find local pet store, easy to store away
kuku k.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Don't know what it is about these tablets, but every fish, catfish, frog etc love these tablets....They go crazy for it for some reason. Wish the pet stores still sold them but glad Amazon.com had them. Great price!
Melissa H.
At one point I owned 8 fish and did not know what to feed them. I saw this and decided to buy it and the fish loved it!
They would gobble it up so quick that sometimes I over fed them.
Great product for fish
a b.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought my son a Chinese fighting fish from Walmart in the pet supply Isle, we decided to feed our fish the TetraMin, which made our fish scale colors look more colorful, love it.
Nina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
One of the best fish foods out there. Love it, comes in different sizes and is worth the prices. Can last awhile and doesn't really smell at all.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best food for those with mixed tanks as there is something for all your fish. When I had a tank, this is all I used for them and had no issues.
Alicia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used these back when we had fish. Unfortunately we never could keep them alive but these worked great while we had them.
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
Great for tanks! I have used this before and I have had no problems fish loved it
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Fish love it and it's great for your beta fish tanks. Doesn't get gunky at all
Darlene B.
I , ON
1958 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
We use tetra fish pellets at home for a Chinese fighting fish that we bought for our grand son the fish loves these food pebbles but,the pet store owner to only give him one or two pebbles a day