BY TETRA

TetraMin Tablets is a highly nutritious food; which offers bottom dwelling fish; such as catfish and loaches; a varied diet to suit their particular needs. TetraMin Tablets contain essential nutrients and stabilized Vitamin C; and is designed to help promote the development of the natural pink to orange-red colors of our fish. see more...

kuku k.
kuku k.
Pet Lover Expert
Don't know what it is about these tablets, but every fish, catfish, frog etc love these tablets....They go crazy for it for some reason. Wish the pet stores still sold them but glad Amazon.com had them. Great price!
Nina G.
Nina G.
One of the best fish foods out there. Love it, comes in different sizes and is worth the prices. Can last awhile and doesn't really smell at all.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Fish love it and it's great for your beta fish tanks. Doesn't get gunky at all
a b.
a b.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought my son a Chinese fighting fish from Walmart in the pet supply Isle, we decided to feed our fish the TetraMin, which made our fish scale colors look more colorful, love it.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
Great for tanks! I have used this before and I have had no problems fish loved it
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
Best food for those with mixed tanks as there is something for all your fish. When I had a tank, this is all I used for them and had no issues.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
At one point I owned 8 fish and did not know what to feed them. I saw this and decided to buy it and the fish loved it!
They would gobble it up so quick that sometimes I over fed them.
Great product for fish
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
We used these back when we had fish. Unfortunately we never could keep them alive but these worked great while we had them.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
When I had fishes this was the only brand I used to feed em, and there wouldn't be any left overs or any at the bottom, I'm assuming they loved it, very affordable, find local pet store, easy to store away
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1939 reviews
We use tetra fish pellets at home for a Chinese fighting fish that we bought for our grand son the fish loves these food pebbles but,the pet store owner to only give him one or two pebbles a day