BY TETRAMIN #2 in Aquarium Equipment

Tetra TetraMin® Tropical Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Pang H.
My Fish Love These Flakes! I Have Beta, Guppies, Different type of Tetra fishes, and all Kinda! They All Eat This Brand! I Think The Fishes Enjoy It! I Always Buy This For My Fishes. I Recommend This For You To Try. I Think It Is A Good Product.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've always used this for my tropical fish and have never had a problem with them not liking this. I mean, even my cats think it smells great! I have fed this to platys, danios, mollies, neons, and even ghost shrimp.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This fish food last such a long time and is such a good price, you can't go wrong. My fish love it and eat it right up. My favorite part about it is the clean and clear water formula. I really hate how some other food changes the water color. Will buy again.
Jasmin S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
these are the best flakes /fish food ever. i had a fish a few years back and this is all that we would give it. i dont think that its that expensive. its a good price.
Noemi G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like buying these food to my fishes because it is vert affordable and it last so long also you can give it to the baby fishes if you crush it up into smaller pieces.
Tashi F.
Sun Prairie, WI
As a long time aquarium owner, and a part of a family who greatly enjoys the sight of some healthy, happy fishies these food flakes are ideal. They are not the most cheap, however, even for an over 50 gallon tank full of fish the food lasts a surprisingly long amount of time. It may seem like a slightly costly investment at first, it is worth it!
Iris A.
While it is easy to come by, it isn't the best fish food. I used to feed this to my fish until I learned that its ingredients aren't the best. Fish meal, dried yeast, and brown rice are the 3 top ingredients which means it takes up the bulk of the flakes, a big no-no. These aren't good sources of protein for the fish. It doesn't even list how much ash it has. Whenever shopping for fish food, make sure that the max crude ash content is less than than 8%.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I use this fish feeder as an every other week feeding. I've notice if my 12in Goldfish don't eat out the food it makes his water cloudy and sends up the Ph level in his 30g tank. However for any tropical fish it brings out their color and i will be purchasing it more!
Kelly B.
My fish seemed to like the Tetra TetraMin Tropical Flakes and it is one of those fish foods that I was easily able to find from just about any store. I found it for a good price at dollar general. It was just a couple of dollars, and my fish were happy with it too.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
We have a tank of about 50-70 mollies right now. These flakes are great for them. The fish are healthy and have bright coloring. The tank water stays fairly clean. The kids love helping to feed the fish as well.