BY TETRAMIN #1 in Aquarium Equipment

Tetra TetraMin® Tropical Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

Gayatri B.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I use this fish feeder as an every other week feeding. I've notice if my 12in Goldfish don't eat out the food it makes his water cloudy and sends up the Ph level in his 30g tank. However for any tropical fish it brings out their color and i will be purchasing it more!
Amie C.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
We have a tank of about 50-70 mollies right now. These flakes are great for them. The fish are healthy and have bright coloring. The tank water stays fairly clean. The kids love helping to feed the fish as well.
saleana j.
saleana j.
Carlsbad, NM
My betta loves this food insted of the betta food guess he think it take better it not as hard the betta food i wounder how they eat those little pellets there mouths not as big
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
rio vista
My fish love the food(two small black skirt tetras) . It lasts for a really long too. I would deffinatly buy again. They are worth the money.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
New Bedford, MA
Its the only fish food my sons shark will eat we also use it for our fish tank at work as well. so i love it and its not expensive like some
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I have used this fish food forever. All of my fish have loved this food. It doesn't cloud the water and my fish eat it all up.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This fish food makes out fishes tank very dirty, the only pick the pink colored flakes and the rest is just there
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
This is the only typical fish food I buy. anything else makes me worry about my fish and clouds the water.
Coleen M.
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
Our goldfish and angelfish love this food. They're always excited and happy whenever we feed them!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I've always used this for my tropical fish and have never had a problem with them not liking this. I mean, even my cats think it smells great! I have fed this to platys, danios, mollies, neons, and even ghost shrimp.