BY TETRAMIN #8 in Aquarium Equipment

Tetra TetraMin® Tropical Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

Amie C.
Abilene, TX
We have a tank of about 50-70 mollies right now. These flakes are great for them. The fish are healthy and have bright coloring. The tank water stays fairly clean. The kids love helping to feed the fish as well.
saleana j.
Carlsbad, NM
My betta loves this food insted of the betta food guess he think it take better it not as hard the betta food i wounder how they eat those little pellets there mouths not as big
Shannon F.
New Bedford, MA
Its the only fish food my sons shark will eat we also use it for our fish tank at work as well. so i love it and its not expensive like some
Jennifer H.
I have used this fish food forever. All of my fish have loved this food. It doesn't cloud the water and my fish eat it all up.
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
Our goldfish and angelfish love this food. They're always excited and happy whenever we feed them!
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I've always used this for my tropical fish and have never had a problem with them not liking this. I mean, even my cats think it smells great! I have fed this to platys, danios, mollies, neons, and even ghost shrimp.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This fish food last such a long time and is such a good price, you can't go wrong. My fish love it and eat it right up. My favorite part about it is the clean and clear water formula. I really hate how some other food changes the water color. Will buy again.
Jasmin S.
Pet Lover Expert
these are the best flakes /fish food ever. i had a fish a few years back and this is all that we would give it. i dont think that its that expensive. its a good price.
Noemi G.
Pet Lover Expert
I really like buying these food to my fishes because it is vert affordable and it last so long also you can give it to the baby fishes if you crush it up into smaller pieces.
Tashi F.
Sun Prairie, WI
As a long time aquarium owner, and a part of a family who greatly enjoys the sight of some healthy, happy fishies these food flakes are ideal. They are not the most cheap, however, even for an over 50 gallon tank full of fish the food lasts a surprisingly long amount of time. It may seem like a slightly costly investment at first, it is worth it!