BY TETRA #7 in Fish Food

3 Foods in 1 Can! Multi-Chamber Food Tin 2 Includes TetraMin Flakes, Nutritious Baby Shrimp Treats TetraMin Granules 3 A Healthy, Fun Nutritious Variety This versatile fish food product gives the fishkeeper the opportunity to easily feed a wide variety of fish foods from a single can. The multi-chamber food tin contains 2 chambers of TetraMin flake food, 1 chamber of Tetra Baby Shrimp, and 1 chamber of TetraMin Tropical Granules. The dispenser top allows you to dial in the food type you wish to feed. This versatile product provides a healthy, fun nutritious variety of tropical fish foods all in 1 package! Guaranteed Analysis: br TetraFlakes br Crude Protein. min 47.0% br Crude Fat. min 10.0% br Crude Fiber. max 3.0% br Moisture. see more...

• What kind of fish can eat this food?3 Answers
  • What's the different Between these flakes and the plain r...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Allie S.
GAP, PA
I love how I can feed several types of fish with one canister! There are 4 compartments, 2 of flake, one of sinking pellets and 1 of fried shrimp. Lasts a LONG time, easy to switch between foods. Nice to be able to make the spouts smaller so kids don’t dump it ALL in.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
My fish LOVE THIS FOOD! I have 4 Cichlids and although they are supposed to be eating Cichlid gold , the prefer the flakes and granules out of the 3 foods in one. My corydoras eat the wafers and so does my catfish! This product saves you sooo much money on fish food! 3 in 1but theres 2 things of flakes! Hell of a good deal if you ask me! All of my fish love this food! This food is for freshwater fish. No specifications on which exact fish :)
Tabitha M.
My fish enjoy the flakes and the pellet type food, but the fish don't like the congealed mess that the algea wafers turn into tafter they have been sitting in water for a while.
Mychelle B.
Canyon
I have fresh water and saltwater fish that love this food. I use it in an automatic feeder to keep fish grazing between frozen food feeds. The variety keeps them from getting bored. My fox face rabbit fish and tangs don't let any of this go to waist.
Devinne V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great my fish love this food.good price and last pretty long for it's size. The only problem is it's flacky so it goes all over the place . And makes the water cloudy . I prefer getting pebble food it gets the fish fuller and leaves the water clear.
Angelica J.
Rialto , CA
I have a gold fish and it has been living for about a year so far. When I did receive the fish it had black spots all over it and cleaning the water everyday and feeding it this helped it get strong and not die for what they call burns on the fish.
Heather B.
Berea, KY
This is what I use for my fish tank and my fish have thrived on it and stayed very healthy and vibrant. It is very affordable and lasts me several months. I have only good things to say about it. Works well for my Mollys.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a smart idea , gives the fish a variety of fiod to eat without having to buy different products, lasts a long time because you obly use a small amount per day
Juju D.
I like this because it doesn't make the water as dirty as the pellets. But also since its so paper thin I feel like my fish aren't really eating. So i feed them a little bit of this and a little bit of the pellets.
Nina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I haven't owned a fish that has not liked this food. If you have baby fish, you can easily crush it up so it is small enough for them- a fish food with multiple purposes. It is about as good as it gets for stored bought fish food, but not as good as homemade food. It has the basic nutrients to keep them alive, but not enough for them to thrive.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What kind of fish can eat this food?
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What's the different Between these flakes and the plain red ones?