BY TETRA #6 in Fish Food

3 Foods in 1 Can! Multi-Chamber Food Tin 2 Includes TetraMin Flakes, Nutritious Baby Shrimp Treats TetraMin Granules 3 A Healthy, Fun Nutritious Variety This versatile fish food product gives the fishkeeper the opportunity to easily feed a wide variety of fish foods from a single can. The multi-chamber food tin contains 2 chambers of TetraMin flake food, 1 chamber of Tetra Baby Shrimp, and 1 chamber of TetraMin Tropical Granules. The dispenser top allows you to dial in the food type you wish to feed. This versatile product provides a healthy, fun nutritious variety of tropical fish foods all in 1 package! Guaranteed Analysis: br TetraFlakes br Crude Protein. min 47.0% br Crude Fat. min 10.0% br Crude Fiber. max 3.0% br Moisture. see more...

• What kind of fish can eat this food?3 Answers
  • What's the different Between these flakes and the plain red ones?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Scarborough
Love the options, definitely makes it easy to make sure I have a little of everything. The fish like to change it up. I have tetras and a beta that love the granules. Got at Walmart, good price. I wish this one had the pleco wafers but decided this was the Better option
brooke y.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
I love this tetra select a food can! This allows me to buy just one can of fish food for all my fishes needs!! The price isn't bad. I get mine from WalMart. The can has regular flakes, dried shrimp, and granules. I would and do buy this again!
Robert S.
Robert S.
Okeene, OK
This is the best fish food yet! 3 varieties in one can. My fish love it. The flakes are perfect they don't leave the water murky the granules are great for the bottom feeders and the shrimp is a perfect treat for all fish in your tank.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I have 1 male betta and he loves all of these foods but. I only gave it 4 stars because it seems to make my water more cloudy than other Foods
Casidi C.
Casidi C.
W Valley City, UT
I lvoe this stuff! It's so handy to have three different fish foods in one and it's an easy way to give your fish a varied diet without having a ton of food everywhere. The fish love it and they are happy to have choices and different food. A variety of different food makes for a happy fish!
Mychelle B.
Mychelle B.
Canyon
I have fresh water and saltwater fish that love this food. I use it in an automatic feeder to keep fish grazing between frozen food feeds. The variety keeps them from getting bored. My fox face rabbit fish and tangs don't let any of this go to waist.
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Rialto , CA
I have a gold fish and it has been living for about a year so far. When I did receive the fish it had black spots all over it and cleaning the water everyday and feeding it this helped it get strong and not die for what they call burns on the fish.
Devinne V.
Devinne V.
Pet Lover Expert
Great my fish love this food.good price and last pretty long for it's size. The only problem is it's flacky so it goes all over the place . And makes the water cloudy . I prefer getting pebble food it gets the fish fuller and leaves the water clear.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Berea, KY
This is what I use for my fish tank and my fish have thrived on it and stayed very healthy and vibrant. It is very affordable and lasts me several months. I have only good things to say about it. Works well for my Mollys.
Juju D.
Juju D.
I like this because it doesn't make the water as dirty as the pellets. But also since its so paper thin I feel like my fish aren't really eating. So i feed them a little bit of this and a little bit of the pellets.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
What kind of fish can eat this food?
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Pet Lover Expert
What's the different Between these flakes and the plain red ones?