BY TETRAFIN #1 in Fish Food

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

• Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes do your fish enjoy eating ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for gold fishes?9 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?11 Answers
Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
  • "all you need is a pinch and the food seems to last a long time and you can usually find at any pet store or walmart." in 5 reviews
Mariah K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Love this stuff, not that expensive, easy to find, and my goldfish love it. I've tried other food, but they seem to prefer this one!
Dayunia W.
Hanford
Every time I get a fish I buy this food and I think it's safe too so if you get a fish you should get this food for it
Stephanie T.
Tampa Florida
I give this food to my fish and I think he likes it bc he eats it all and I this it lasts a long time
Persia T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used these for my gold fish and the little guy loved it. The flakes are pretty big but he had no problem eating it. I had my gold fish for 2 years so this stuff must've been pretty good. The price is quite affordable as well
Lena H.
Edmonton, AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our two koi and a gold fish seem to like this food brand better than others out there. It doesn't cloud the water, and the fish's colours stay bright and vibrant. It seems to last a reasonable about of time with 2 feeds per day. Price is within the reasonable range as well.
Miguel A.
torreon
me gusta, de hecho de esta comida doy a mis peces. ellos están creciendo muy bien y todo va excelente hacen bien y comen demasiado
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you didn't have a fish you weren't cool. I always used to have fish and also I used to get fish from fairs. So I loved feeding them this because all you need is a pinch and you're good to go. no mess to clean up at all. I used many other brands as well. This one doesn't compare to other though.
Jennie M.
eldorado
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Goldfish Flakes 1 oz more...
My fish loves this. I’ve been feeding him it since I’ve first got him and he goes crazy over it.
Erica Q.
Been using this fish food for the past couple of months and my fish are still alive so I guess its good. Have not had any problem with it clogging my filter or tubes and the fish go crazy during feeding time.
Amberlin C.
Lynchburg, SC
My fish absolutely love this brand not to mention it is fairly cheap and inexpensive an drelitivly fresh
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
How often should i be feeding my fish these flakes?
Ashley P.
How much should you be feeding you fish?
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Is this okay for tropical fish?
Emma C.
Methuen , MA
Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?
Naketah O.
Is this good for gold fishes?

Walmart