BY TETRAFIN #1 in Fish Food

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

• Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes do your fish enjoy eating ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for gold fishes?9 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?11 Answers
Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
  • "all you need is a pinch and the food seems to last a long time and you can usually find at any pet store or walmart." in 5 reviews
Casidi C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Don't buy this for your goldfish!! I'm sure its a great fish food for other kinds of fish but it is not good or safe for golfish because it floats and it will cause your fish to swallow air and develop swim bladder issues. Go for a sinking pellet or make your own fish food and put this in it.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I have two Goldfishes and I feed them this 3x a day. They are about 1 year now and they seem to really love them! They have grown healthy and strong with God's and Tetra goldfish flake's grace! Since I am human, I can't speak on how they taste but hey, if they keep my pumpkins happy, I am happy! I wish they made different kinds of goldfish food. :)

A Goldfish lover for life,
Alolika
Gayla S.
Anna, IL
By far the best fish food I have found. It is easy to open. It seems to stay fresh. Bought it at Petco. Easy to open. Very clear directions. Fish love it. Great price for a large container. Lots of size options. They sale products for every type of fish you can imagine.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food lasts forever. We feed the fish two times a day, and yes they know the food bottle and come rushing up to eat. We have a larger container and with treat pellets too, this container has lasted two months. Thats a lot when we give teo generous pinches of food at a time, two times a day. The fish love it, and we had different food before and they actually didnt eat it.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I use to keep goldfish for years and this brand of food was always one of my go to flakes. My goldfish would gobble it up and were always healthy. If feeding with the right amount it won't cloud the water. I would recommend it as the staple of the diet for goldfish.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My fish absolutely loves these goldfish flakes! They swim up to me every morning because they know they are getting fed! I wouldn't buy any other brand because these are simply perfect. Decent price too! I recommend them to anyone who has goldfish!
Connie P.
South gate, CA
My fish ate this all the time and they liked it. I find that it worked best when i would crum it up a but more because i feel like the flakes could be a bit too big for some of the fish. The smaller ones wouldn't want to eat the bigger flakes.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've always had goldfish growing up and I remember always having this brand of food for them something about giving them more color? Not sure but they seem to love it they would always get so big and colorful, doesn't stain the water in any form
Débora L.
Capitola, CA
Very good! Been using this fish food for the past couple of months and my fish are still alive so I guess its good.

My fish love this. And Have not had any problem with it clogging my filter or tubes and the fish go crazy during feeding time I believe the tasty is good .
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Fish are still alive so I assume it is good. The fish gobble it up pretty fast. Not so sure how well the water formula compares because we only buy tetra brand of fish food. apprenly fish get a balance diet from the flakes we also get the sink pallets too. stinks a bit. feed two to three times a day only a pinch at a time.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
How often should i be feeding my fish these flakes?
Ashley P.
How much should you be feeding you fish?
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Is this okay for tropical fish?
Emma C.
Methuen , MA
Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?
Naketah O.
Is this good for gold fishes?

Walmart