BY TETRAFIN #1 in Fish Food

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

• Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes do your fish enjoy eating ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for gold fishes?9 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?11 Answers
Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
  • "all you need is a pinch and the food seems to last a long time and you can usually find at any pet store or walmart." in 5 reviews
Devinne V.
Review for: Goldfish Flakes 7.06 oz more...
Although fish eat this and it has flavor I don't really recommend to feed any goldfish flakes . It actually makes it really hard for them to eat.not only that it takes longer for them to get full. Plus leaves the water cloudy .and last but not least it causes bladder problems for your fish since it sucks up the air while trying to eat on the surface of the water .i suggest getting sinking pellets it's much better for any fish.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
My fish got really big from eating this. I thought I was giving then to much but then u changed the food but kept giving them the same amount and they got small. Idk what was going on.
Mai T.
Growing up my family loves fish. My uncle have pet fishes, my cousin's and my first pet are fish. So whenever I go buy fish food I stick to this. My boyfriend also get this type of fish food. And it is so good. Our fish is healthy and strong my fish lived for about a couple more months than they are claim to survive. I dont know if its because of this product but I love it. My boyfriend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this for those fish lovers.
Andjoua R.
This was always the brand and I mean only brand that we used to feed my goldfish with for yeeears. They lived long lives so I'm guessing the food did them great lol
Shauna C.
Los Lunas, NM
This is the best gold fish food we have found. Our fish have grown 10x their size and they love it. When hungry they swim around the top of the bowl waiting for their food. It'll last us about two to three weeks. I would recommend this to any one who wants to or already owns goldfish!
jasmin t.
My gold fish absolutely love this food! If I walk passed there tank they swim to the top as fast as they can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is great low cost to feed my fish. I do recommend. This to fish owners they will enjoy it alot!
Kristy M.
Since having fish again, this is the only brand we've used so far and my fish love it. They're always excited at the sight of the bottle, and have grown so big and healthy from eating it. They've got beautiful and long tails and fins, and have yet to have any issues with their feeding. Make sure not to overfeed, and to keep a clean tank.
Ashley T.
If you didn't have a fish you weren't cool. I always used to have fish and also I used to get fish from fairs. So I loved feeding them this because all you need is a pinch and you're good to go. no mess to clean up at all. I used many other brands as well. This one doesn't compare to other though.
Amberly L.
These say that they are color enhancing, and they for sure enhanced my fishes color. We had an all white fancy gold fish and within a month or two of getting her, her fins were all black and it was starting to creep up onto her body. As soon as we switched the fish food, the black went away. I know it wasn't a fungus, so this is the only thing we could think of.
Casidi C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Don't buy this for your goldfish!! I'm sure its a great fish food for other kinds of fish but it is not good or safe for golfish because it floats and it will cause your fish to swallow air and develop swim bladder issues. Go for a sinking pellet or make your own fish food and put this in it.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
How often should i be feeding my fish these flakes?
Ashley P.
How much should you be feeding you fish?
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Is this okay for tropical fish?
Emma C.
Methuen , MA
Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?
Naketah O.
Is this good for gold fishes?