BY TETRAFIN #1 in Fish Food

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

• Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes do your fish enjoy eating ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for gold fishes?9 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?11 Answers
Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
  • "all you need is a pinch and the food seems to last a long time and you can usually find at any pet store or walmart." in 5 reviews
Megan J.
Valrico, FL
The boyfriend won a comet goldfish at the fair and we didn't expect him to last very long. We bought him a 10 gallon tank with a filter and this food. He now has lasted over 6 months! We love our fish and he loves this food! The flakes are perfect for him to gobble down and he eats every last bit that we drop in his tank! Would recommend this to any goldfish owner as it is loved by our fish and has lasted quite a while!
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I’ve had fish for a really long time and there has not been a different type of fish food I’ve given them besides this one. My fish have always seem to enjoy it they’ve never had a problem. I bought this at Walmart it was about 5 to 7 dollars. But it was also a big container so we didn’t go fast. If you do have more than like three fish then you are probably going to have to keep on buying more because you’re using more of the product.
Teresa A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I rate this a five star because ive had this for a little over two years and i have a 10 gallon fish tank. I bought this at walmart for and affordable price. I will totally buy another one when im done with this one. And also it doesn't make the water turn cloudy so thats also a plus.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Goldfish Flakes 1 oz, Goldfish Flakes 7.06 oz more...
My fish love these flakes. The smell pretty gross though, I'm unsure what they are made out of. As soon as they hit the water the fish go nuts, sometimes they jump out of the water a little like they are doing a happy dance. I feed my fish once a day with these!
Jessica D.
This food is so unhealthy for goldfish, the brand catches buyers with their low price. I used this for two weeks before switching to new life spectrum gel food. Flakes cloud up the water and make the water quality awful. Not only that but these flakes float, causing the goldfish to eat off the surface of the water when goldfish do this they ingest unhealthy amounts of air that can give them swim bladder disease.

naf C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had fish at my parents' house. This fish flake is not pricey at all for the amount that it lasts. Normally, we used to feed our gold fish once a day and that's it. If you feed them more, they eat all that food and then eventually die. Too much food also makes a mess in the aquarium. When I have fish, I would probably buy it again. Definitely recommend it for those who have smaller fish (es).
Hannah A.
This stuff lasts forever and can be found almost anywhere! A pinch goes a long way. It's inexpensive and my fish have always seemed to gobble it right up. If you have more than 1 gold fish in the same tank, be sure your other fish get enough food, as they can be very greedy when it comes to eating! Also, don't overfeed, because they wont stop!
Chloe C.
Frisco, Tx
Review for: Goldfish Flakes 1 oz, Goldfish Flakes 7.06 oz, Goldfish Flakes 2.2 lb more...
I feed my goldfish this food almost daily & they LOVE it. I will occasionally supplement it with other foods but this is the absolute favorite out of it all. I have a 40 gallon tank with some comet goldfish & it doesn’t make it super dirty. In fact I’ve found that other foods would cloud up the tank faster, and my fish prefer this more. I would 10/10 recommend this to fish owners!
Allison M.
Tetra goldish food is a must have I tried another brand on mygold fish they didn't like it I have literally had my fish over 10 years now and they went from tiny babies to bigger than golf ball size fish yesbir met my expectations I will continue buying
jenipher s.
I am currently using this product and a little bit definetely goes a long way but i also notice that sweetie pies tank gets dirty way to fast dont know if that has anything to do with the product but..... Geiser TetraFin Goldfish Food 1 oz.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
How often should i be feeding my fish these flakes?
Ashley P.
How much should you be feeding you fish?
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Is this okay for tropical fish?
Emma C.
Methuen , MA
Does anyone else find this to cloud the water?
Naketah O.
Is this good for gold fishes?

Walmart