Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Skylar L.Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Lashirea J.Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Veronica V.

BY TETRAFIN

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

• When feeding your fish do you crimbke up the flakes or le...2 Answers
  • How many fish do you have?4 Answers
Lashirea J.
McCalla
Amazing product my fishes really enjoy this product. They seem to get very excited when i get ready to feed them at feeding time. They finish all of it not a little left. I purchased this item at Walmart. I would definitely buy this product again because my fishes enjoy it.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great fish food. Seriously can not get enough! It's affordable and my fish love it! I have baby a guppy and it's a small fish. I bought mine at Walmart. It doesn't make your tank nasty either! I would absolutely recommend it.
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
Great product, purchased at Pet Smart, flakes float on the surface for a good amount of time so the fish can eat the majority before it sinks to the bottom. Over all my tanks water won't cloud as quickly from uneaten food.
Lys E.
Fresno, CA
I have a red male betta fish named Mushu that I rescued from my cousin, and at first I thought it was a female. But my cousin feeding his fish at the time this stuff and I guess it was doing the job because he was eating it. So I like it because it kept him alive in his horrible conditions. Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
Cheyenne J.
My goldfish seems to love this brand of flakes! I always crumble up the pieces before feeding my fish so, that the pieces will be smaller to eat. I love that it has high nutrients that include vitamins and minerals (says so on the bottle).
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
My fish love this they eat it all in minutes but it smell weird and makes the tank dirty fast! It also doesn't last long Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
Cassandra C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this brand and can almost find it anywhere but it seems compared to the pellets the flakes are messy and smell. I need to clean the tank every other day (which I know isn't good) before the water becomes foggy. I switched to the pellets (same brand) and love them! No foggyness and the fish like it!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best brands of fish food. It lasts pretty long, it's very low priced and it keeps your fishes happy and full! Try it out especially if you have a small tank, pinch a flake and sprinkle and watch your fish have a feast! :-)
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
Doesn't cloud the water and is a good base diet for my common goldfish. Pay attention to the feeding guides though because overfeeding any tank will cause the water to cloud regardless of the formula.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I owned quite a few fish growing up, and this was the only brand of food we would buy. Seemed to be great for many kinds of fish, and kept them quite happy. Lasted quite awhile, and affordable too!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How many fish do you have?
amber j.
When feeding your fish do you crimbke up the flakes or leave them whole?