Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Veronica V.Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Lashirea J.Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Skylar L.

BY TETRAFIN

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality. see more...

• When feeding your fish do you crimbke up the flakes or leave them...2 Answers
  • How many fish do you have?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
wendy c.
Elizabethport, NJ
Excellent products. My fish love it. They are healthy and very active. I buy it at Walmart is cheaper. I wants to recommend this excellent products. My fishes love this food ,they enjoys it
Jennifer H.
This is such a good fish food. It is affordable and my fish love eating it. Overall I recommend this fish food for your fish.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great fish food. Seriously can not get enough! It's affordable and my fish love it! I have baby a guppy and it's a small fish. I bought mine at Walmart. It doesn't make your tank nasty either! I would absolutely recommend it.
Lashirea J.
McCalla
Amazing product my fishes really enjoy this product. They seem to get very excited when i get ready to feed them at feeding time. They finish all of it not a little left. I purchased this item at Walmart. I would definitely buy this product again because my fishes enjoy it.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
My fish love this they eat it all in minutes but it smell weird and makes the tank dirty fast! It also doesn't last long Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes
Cassandra C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this brand and can almost find it anywhere but it seems compared to the pellets the flakes are messy and smell. I need to clean the tank every other day (which I know isn't good) before the water becomes foggy. I switched to the pellets (same brand) and love them! No foggyness and the fish like it!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best brands of fish food. It lasts pretty long, it's very low priced and it keeps your fishes happy and full! Try it out especially if you have a small tank, pinch a flake and sprinkle and watch your fish have a feast! :-)
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I owned quite a few fish growing up, and this was the only brand of food we would buy. Seemed to be great for many kinds of fish, and kept them quite happy. Lasted quite awhile, and affordable too!
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
Doesn't cloud the water and is a good base diet for my common goldfish. Pay attention to the feeding guides though because overfeeding any tank will cause the water to cloud regardless of the formula.
Melissa M.
Trumann, AR
This must be a good one because my gold fish hasn't complained yet lol. But honestly she's a little glutton and we have to watch how much we give her or she gets well...constipated.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
How many fish do you have?
amber j.
When feeding your fish do you crimbke up the flakes or leave them whole?