Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes

by TetraFin

#2 in Fish Food

Tetra TetraFin® Goldfish Flakes.
Clean & clear water formula*.
Nutritionally balanced diet for optimal health, color and vitality.

Have you used this before for your fish?
How big of a tank do you have?
Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes do your fish enjoy eating this fish food because my fish are very fussy eaters
Start your review of Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes!
Product Highlights
“all you need is a pinch and the food seems to last a long time and you can usually find at any pet store or walmart.” in 5 reviews
Illinois USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tetra TetraFin Goldfish Flakes uploaded by Megan D.
Purchased at: PETCO
This fish food it is very nutritious and healthy for a goldfish. Our goldfish has already been living a year now and only eating tetra goldfish flakes. We feed them to her three times a day just a pinch at a time. They seem to love them they swim to the top as soon as they see them hit the water. I highly recommend this fish food to anyone who has a goldfish.
Stillwater, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's always been a staple fish food we choose. It's a great product if you own fish, It will suffice for all types of fish. I purchased mine from Walmart and the fish love it!! We buy the big container and it lasts longer than the little container.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the giant size since it’s the better deal compared to smaller sizes. I rather buy the big size and not worry about running low on fish flakes. Meets my expectations although Becasue it’s bigger and lasts longer the flakes tend to brake since the constant moving and space room it has while it’s finishing up. Although still great my fish love em.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
We have two tanks and a pond and this food works great for our fish and doesn't clog the filter. The flakes are a great price and you get a lot in one container. This brand has supported a long and healthy life in your fish and has antioxidants, select proteins and prebiotics.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have one goldfish and I bought this food 2 months ago and have barely used any. My fish loves it and it doesn't discolor the water or my fish. Love this fish food. Its inexpensive and lasts along time! Great product.
Alvin
My son got a fish from a friend about year ago. We went to store to get this brand of fish food and it last over a month for 1 fish and the fish is still going strong. I will never get another type of fish food.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nutritionally balanced formula. Great quality and nice size of product for price. Tetra flakes will have your sweet fish friends actively living their precious aquatic life!
fontana
Purchased at: PETCO
I have been feeding my gold fish this food and he loves it. It provides him with the nutrition he needs and it is also very affordable. You can find it in a lot of stores . I would buy this food for my fish again.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I was younger we had like 3 fish tanks in our house... I had one in my room filled with goldfish and my dad had 2 separate tanks for his oscars and other fish who didn't quite get along or were eaten. TetraFin Goldfish flakes is easy to give just a small pinch feeds them what they need. (wouldnt suggest overfeeding because they die)
Steubenville, OH
When I had my fish tank I thought this was a very acceptable fish foo to feed the goldfish. It gave the goldfish (and other small fish) nutrition and kept them vibrant and shiny. And when I was low on cash it was my go to fish food as it was a cheaper brand but had quality and didn't murk up the water like some cheaper flakes do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Warwickshire
2 years ago
Crystal G. • 2 years ago
My fish love eating this!!