BY TETRACOLOR #9 in Aquarium Equipment

Tetra TetraColor® Tropical Flakes.
Clean & Clear water formula*.
Natural color enhancer.
Nutritionally balanced, color-enhancing diet. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
Super affordable! I have a big tank with about 9 fishes! They come in big containers , medium sized and small, I usually use the medium sized container, purchase at my local Walmart, helps keep my fishes colorful and not hungry, does have a "fishy" smell when u are feeding but does go away fast! Flakes can be crushed into smaller flakes which can help with over feeding .
Alana C.
Really affordable food! We've always had tropical fish and these are a really great value (really a lot.. Lasts awhile for how much you get!). Fish seem to love it, and I know most pet stores recommend this. Can be found just at Walmart too! I would recommend buying some dried tiny worms (mill worms or however you spell it)... This helps with their diet. But this is a good staple food for them to have
Kelly B.
This is one of the more inexpensive fish foods out there and my fish really seem to like it. I just give them a pinch of this food and they go crazy for it. I got it from Kmart, but you can find it in many stores. Depending on which store I visit, I feed them this or another similar brand along with some extra goodies.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
My fish really seem to like this type of food. It helps them keep their bright colors. I did have the problem of accidentally over feeding them but that's nothing a little crushing of the flakes can't fix. They're pretty inexpensive and can be found in most stores.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I agree with Eliza W.'s reply below. Although my fish love this food, it is SO easy to give them too much (due to the size of the flakes and the "pinch" delivery into the tank).
Kat H.
I have this food for my sunburst platy and my killifish they love it but I might switch to a natural food because it is more healthy and doesn't have bad ingredients. But if my fish don't like it this food is my backup plan.
Eliza W.
Fish cant get enough! The only problem is that it's easy to put in to much & when u do it makes the water all cloudy but only if you put too much in if you don't then it doesn't and it's the best food
Juliana O.
A great tip is to take a pinch of flakes between your fingers so that it break them up a bit better so they are smaller.
Catherine D.
My guppies and angelfish love it. Of course I don't just feed them this alone, I give them dried shrimp and cichlid pellets for the angelfish.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
My tetra fish love this food. I like that it enhances their color. The food does not cloud the water either, which is a plus.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Can any type of fish eat this?