BY NONE

PH tank buddies Buffers the aquarium water Ensures neutral pH while lowering harmful ammonia levels caused by fish wastes overcrowding and overfeeding One tablet treats 10 gallons and corrects pH to 7.0 8 tablets Length: 1.25 Width: 2.88 Height: 5.38 see more...

Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Easy to use and takes the fuss out of using liquid PH correctors which can be hard to measure properly. We've had great experience with all of the Tank Buddies products, and they are also more reasonably priced than the alternatives.
I use these tablets because they are so darn easy to use. I do a PH test and depending on my reading whether up or down I just pop one in the tank. Just don't forget to keep checking PH and using the tablets till you get the correct tank reading.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, TN
Overall this product works quite well. We try to use these tablets at least once a week to make sure we extend the life of our fish babies. It's easy and fun for children. Just make sure they wash their hands afterwards.