BY TETRA #4 in Fish Food

Tetra bettamin tropical flakes provide balanced nutrition for siamese fighting fish (betta splendens). This specialized formula is a combination of small, thin red flakes and freeze dried brine shrimp formulated for maximum acceptance. Patented procare provides your fish with precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients that help support immune system health as well as omega-3 fatty acids for energy and growth. Included color enhancers work to bring out the naturally vibrant colors of your betta. . specialized combination of small, thin red flakes and freeze dried brine shrimp formulated to maximize acceptance precise... see more...

• I am thinking about getting a betta fish and am starting ...8 Answers
  • How much of this should I be feeding my fish?5 Answers
  • this is a good food for my fishes? is really good? I have...2 Answers
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is the best most affordable betta food around. And they actually like it. Is dose make the tank very messy if you over feed the fish because all the extra food builds up very quickly
Hayley O.
Conroe , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good price for fish food, but when it came to my betta eating it, it would be picky and would get sick from it. I bought it from Petco in the fish section. I wish there were better food options for the fish and the smell was horrible. The flakes stick to your fingers all the time too.
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
Feed these to my beta fish! He eats all the pellets so I guess he likes them! I notice that his color looks prettier afterwards too. A bit pricy at stores like petco but I’d buy again! Recommend for other fish moms!
Brittany A.
York
This is the only fish food I used for MONTHS now for my daughter beta (red dory) this small container its def worth buying still have a healthy strong and happy fish. Feed a pinch daily or every other day.
Tashia E.
Johnson city, TN
I think this a wonderful product for beta fish. I’ve had several beta fish in the last 20 years and I’ve only had one that didn’t like it. The pros is it’s not expensive and lasts a long time. The con is it will really gunk a tank up if your fish doesn’t eat it.
Vickey F.
I got at least 5 of these stored, just in case of a rainy day. My fish enjoys it. Doesn’t cost a lot, very inexpensive. Purchased it from a pet store. Walmart sells it also. My beta fish is getting fat, he loves to eat this as well with other brands. But I believe this is his favorite
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My Betta fish absolutely loves this food. He goes crazy for it and the texture is very appetizing to him I suppose. He’s really able to fit it in his mouth when it dissolves or soaks in the water for a bit. Overall the price for the food is reasonable
Lakeesha L.
Portland, OR
This is a wonderful product and it is very healthy for my fish I love the fish food the quantities lovely I have a veiltail betta fish it is very very affordable and I would recommend this to my friend and all fish owners
melissa e.
He eats this in a jif. My beta seems to gobble them up like nothing and has grown into a cutie haha. totally affordable and the pros are thats it lasts a long time. really long.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One if my Betta fish is very picky. I've tried different brands and this is the only one it eats. The price is very affordable because it helps my fish grow and keep their beautiful colors.
Jocelyn J.
I am thinking about getting a betta fish and am starting to look at the different types of fish food. Would this brand be suitable and worth it for my betta fish?
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
How much of this should I be feeding my fish?
María J.
Doral Florida
this is a good food for my fishes? is really good? I have 1 goldfish and 1 koi is for my fishes??

Target