BY TETRA #4 in Fish Food

Tetra bettamin tropical flakes provide balanced nutrition for siamese fighting fish (betta splendens). This specialized formula is a combination of small, thin red flakes and freeze dried brine shrimp formulated for maximum acceptance. Patented procare provides your fish with precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients that help support immune system health as well as omega-3 fatty acids for energy and growth. Included color enhancers work to bring out the naturally vibrant colors of your betta. . specialized combination of small, thin red flakes and freeze dried brine shrimp formulated to maximize acceptance precise... see more...

• I am thinking about getting a betta fish and am starting to look ...7 Answers
  • How much of this should I be feeding my fish?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
We have 4 betta that refuse to eat this food. Actually, I don't think the snails even touch the stuff. I'm not sure if this is because they are picky eaters or the food itself is just not good. had to order small pellets on prime after my fish refused to eat this stuff for several days.
Would not buy again, would not recommend.
Amy H.
Pikeville, NC
Purchased from Walmart. Tropical Medley is great for your Betta bc it really brings the colors out in your fish. I recommend this over any other brand. My fish is getting bigger and prettier everyday. I would definitely recommend to any fish owners.
Victoria M.
So, I have a really picky fish, and this is all he will eat! He loves it and you can even see him get excited when I pick up the bottle! Super cute! It's so good that my dog even ate a whole bottle! (she gets into stuff she isn't supposed to lol).
Hadacha R.
First I was very hesitant on purchasing this product because I generally don't like things that promote that color enhancement. But it turned out to be a very good product! My fish loved it and it really does make them look beautiful.
Sarah W.
Food was alright, My beta ate it but for me I found it hard to control how much food I was putting into the water, I always put too much and the water would get dirty
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Bought this when I got my betta fish, he really seems to like it. When I grab it he swims to the top to get fed, it has freeze dried brine shrimp in it as well.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Maybe other Betta fish will eat this but we had two that had no interest in the flakes. I would suggest using this as a last resort or maybe for goldfish.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
My betta seems to really enjoy this food. He always eats it as soon as I feed him. The container seems to last forever too! And it's not expensive!
Ivy P.
This is the only good my bettas will eat. They refuse to touch any sort of pelleted food. This food is also pretty cheap which is nice.
veronica r.
Boling, TX
My beta loves this food !! It also has color enhancers to make their colors more beautiful!! And it doesn't leave the tank dirty!!
Jocelyn J.
I am thinking about getting a betta fish and am starting to look at the different types of fish food. Would this brand be suitable and worth it for my betta fish?
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
How much of this should I be feeding my fish?